• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks agree to terms with Zaza! 4yrs/19mil - per ESPN

NowYouKnow

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great but we are in the same boat we were last year as far as bigs are concerned. We need to at least add David Andersen and maybe Amir Johnson or settle for Kurt Thomas and a #1 in a Chills trade. We have to have more legit nba bigs, we dont have enough.

This is great but we are in the same boat we were last year as far as bigs are concerned. We need to at least add David Andersen and maybe Amir Johnson or settle for Kurt Thomas and a #1 in a Chills trade. We have to have more legit nba bigs, we dont have enough.

Well, we did add David Andersen, so that's +1 big already. Keep on adding, Sund!

I like the idea of bringing Kurt Thomas in.

I like the idea of bringing Kurt Thomas in.

Don't you mean you hate the idea of not bringing Kurt Thomas in?

• Premium Member
Well, we did add David Andersen, so that's +1 big already. Keep on adding, Sund!

Has he signed?

This is excellent news for the Hawks! I was really worried about whether or not we'd be able to keep Zaza and whether or not he'd re-sign for his backup role here in Atlanta. Now if we can add 1 more big to the mix and re-sign Marvin I think we'll be ready to go for next year, although I wouldn't mind 2 more bigs!

I don't know. I think a lot of the reasons the Chill and Smith situations took so long was their restricted status. We'll see if things changed in how they deal w/ Marvin. If no one else sets the market for him by trying to sign him (like Memphis did w/ Smith last year) I could see him accepting the QO for next year.

Great news on Zaza.

I don't know. I think a lot of the reasons the Chill and Smith situations took so long was their restricted status. We'll see if things changed in how they deal w/ Marvin. If no one else sets the market for him by trying to sign him (like Memphis did w/ Smith last year) I could see him accepting the QO for next year.

Great news on Zaza.

Exactly !