• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jack set to sign offer sheet with the Raptors

NJHAWK

i am confused by that since they have caldaron

Me too. I thought the same thing. He must be content being a back-up. They overpaid for Hedo as well, I wouldn't think it would be huge deal money wise. Strange.

Jack is a backup PG through and through but he can guard some twos in a two PG lineup like they used to run with Ford. Besides we are overlooking another factor......Aren't he and Bosh buddies from their GT days? That could help some when it comes to renogotiations with ole Jurassic Park.

• Admin

Jack is a backup PG through and through but he can guard some twos in a two PG lineup like they used to run with Ford. Besides we are overlooking another factor......Aren't he and Bosh buddies from their GT days? That could help some when it comes to renogotiations with ole Jurassic Park.

He is a backup but the way he played for Indiana this year I would think that he was expecting to start wherever he went. I figured he would want to go to a team that needs a point guard rather then going to one that already has an established one.

Edited by capstone21

He is a backup but the way he played for Indiana this year I would think that he was expecting to start wherever he went. I figured he would want to go to a team that needs a point guard rather then going to one that already has an established one.

That may be true but he still looks like a backup regardless of whether or not he thinks he should be starting. It's for that reason that I doubt Indy breaks the bank trying to retain him. Like I said before, because both him and Calderon are tall guards the Raptors could concievably run plenty two point guard sets seeing as they really don't have anyone on their roster that can play SG outside of the rookie Derozan. Toronto was succesful running that type of lineup with TJ Ford and Calderon before so Jack will see plenty of minutes regardless playing both guard spots.