• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Mix and Match

Wurider05

We have the potential to have some crazy lineups to throw at teams next season. I know that we will probably get a big but I would love to see this lineup in certain situations for spurts at a time:

Bibby

Crawford

JJ

Marvin

Smoove

This would be a good lineup if we are behind. We would have 4 bonafide 3pt threats on the floor. I am not sure defensively but this unit would score some points for sure. I am also intrigued by a possible Teague/Bibby backcourt doing certain situations.

Do you think Woody has the balls to get creative with different lineups and match ups?? What possible lineups do you think can create problems for Orlando, Cleveland, and Boston?

We have the potential to have some crazy lineups to throw at teams next season. I know that we will probably get a big but I would love to see this lineup in certain situations for spurts at a time:

Bibby

Crawford

JJ

Marvin

Smoove

This would be a good lineup if we are behind. We would have 4 bonafide 3pt threats on the floor. I am not sure defensively but this unit would score some points for sure. I am also intrigued by a possible Teague/Bibby backcourt doing certain situations.

Do you think Woody has the balls to get creative with different lineups and match ups?? What possible lineups do you think can create problems for Orlando, Cleveland, and Boston?

One thing is for sure, he will have the abiltiy to throw a different line-up out there, compared to his past rosters. I'd hope he would have the balls to mix it up late in the game if you're behind. You need scorers when you're behind late..! That's what good coaches do....adapt to the situation, time and score, personnel.

• Admin

Bibby

Crawford

JJ

Marvin

Smoove

it is all to do with matchups. I am sure that lineup will be used a lot depending on the situation.

Edited by capstone21