• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Big Ben a Rapist?

NJHAWK

http://www.ajc.com/sports/roethlisberger-accused-of-sex-96475.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm

I hate the Stillers but this sounds kind of fishy........

I am always skeptical on rape alligations when famous people are involved. The last few years have shown that there are some unscrupulous people that use this sort of accusation for their own gain. I won't make any jugement on this until more is known and/or released.

The woman is filing a civil suit only. There is no criminal case b/c once you lose a criminal case it is more difficult to win a civil case and cash in.That is what makes me skeptical. A civil suit is easier to win then a criminal case. The womans just wants a pay off.

If she was serious about a crime being committed do you not there would be a criminal case to defend ?

"Ben has never sexually assaulted anyone ... The timing of the lawsuit and the absence of a criminal complaint and a criminal investigation are the most compelling evidence of the absence of any criminal conduct. If an investigation is commenced, Ben will cooperate fully and Ben will be fully exonerated," David Cornwell, Roethlisberger's lawyer, said in a statement released early Tuesday.
Edited by coachx

This happened a year ago! And I heard that it was his attorney that told the press. They don't sound too worried.

In any case, Ben needs to tone it down a little. Know some people from Pittsburgh and the rumors are aplenty. He likes his women and booze. There are so many pictures of him floating around at bars piss drunk waving his tongue at women. But a rapist? I highly doubt it.

In any case, Ben needs to tone it down a little. Know some people from Pittsburgh and the rumors are aplenty. He likes his women and booze. There are so many pictures of him floating around at bars piss drunk waving his tongue at women. But a rapist? I highly doubt it.

I know when he was at Miami of Ohio he was real fond of the older druken motorcycle groupie broads and they didnt have to be pretty to say the least. Dont know if his taste have improved since then. Maybe they reminded him of mom, lol.

This happened a year ago! And I heard that it was his attorney that told the press. They don't sound too worried.

Im looking for the article I read this morning that described everything alleged aginst him in detail but I cant find it. It was weird, the girl actually said she didnt fight him but told him please dont do this because Im not on birth control. Thats a pretty odd thing to say but hey Ive never been raped so who knows.

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/andrea_mcnulty#47438

Doesnt look like his taste have changed much

What is amazing to me in this whole ordeal is that ESPN is simply acting as if the lawsuit was never filed. Word is that there was a "DO NOT REPORT" order given to everyone in the ESPN organization. Virtually every credible news organization (and some not so credible) has reported on this story. NFL.com even has the story on the front page of their website but ESPN is acting as if the lawsuit doesn't exist. Even if ESPN believes that the woman fabricated the allegations (certainly possible), the fact that a lawsuit alleging sexual harassment was filed againt the QB who just won his 2nd Super Bowl in 5 years is a HUGE story.

I read somewhere that they said they weren't reporting it because it was a civil matter. Whatever! They sure as hell didn't have a problem reporting the "Ron Mexico" incident involving Vick. I can't help but believe that if this were Vick, not only would ESPN be reporting it, they would be INVESTIGATING it. They would have reporters out investigating Vick's past as it related to his interactions with women. They would be looking for witnesses in bars that he frequented and trying to find out what his rep was in relation to the way he dealt with the ladies. They would be asking his teammates "off the record" about Vick''s character. Yet in this case...nothing.

I am happy to see that a lot of people are calling ESPN out publicly for not reporting the story. I completely understand them not reporting the Erin Andrews story but this is totally different.