• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Could ATL sign Wade, Bosh, etc. in 2010?

TeagueForMVP

What's considerable growth in his game from almost 16ppg and more than 7 boards, in one year? Let alone energy, blocks, dunks, and out of your seat plays? What do you expect from a player that is just beginning his prime?...and putting up those numbers? One or two less bad three point attempts?

I'm seriously doubting the possibility of "serious growth" this year from Josh just based on how the roster is constructed.

There just aren't enough basketballs on the floor for Josh to go 20ppg and the rebounding on the team is "balanced". When you have all 5 players on the floor grabbing rebounds but no one commited to being a soul rebounder there just isn't enough to go around. I can very easily see 17 and 8 from Josh this year and a return to 2 bpg just based on him being healthy.

That's a statistical improvement but it's not what people would accept as "considerable growth".

I'd rather go after Bosh than Wade. Call me crazy.

Ok, CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!