• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks' Smith stresses education at his hoops camp

pimp

That's your opinion which doesn't even matter , so no reason for me to even discuss this issue with you..

talk abou

Well let me ask you then. Does he sound or act like a "smart" person?

Personally, I could care less about what kind of grades he got in High School. My point was,

he doesn't "appear" to be someone who had one of the highest GPA's in High School.

lol once again , smoove had one of the highest gpa's his senior year of school. Obviously you can't read because that has been repeated more than once...Smoove is far from dumb , no matter what you so called fans think of his basketball skills.

I would love to see what his schedule looked like his senior year. I'm sure he wasn't taking calculus or any AP classes like his fellow students who were actually thinking about college. Plus, i went to a big football HS where quite a few players have gone on to play college football, and i can tell you that teachers were way lenient with them.. BTW i'm not less of a fan cause i'm realistic about Josh's intelligence. Hell. If he was a little smarter may be he would make better decisions on the court!!!

Gotta love the haters.

These are probably some of the same people who talked bad about Marvin going to summer school at UNC, instead of solely focusing on his b-ball game.

It's a shame that even when our players do something positive, people can still find a negative.

As far as Smith as a high school student goes, all I'll say is that if he didn't jump to the NBA, I believe he signed a letter of intent to play at Indiana University. They just don't accept anybody at that school, even if you're an athlete.

As far as State schools go, Indiana is a notch below the U of Virginia. It DEFINITELY isn't like being accepted at UT or UGA, from an academic or historical basketball standpoint, that's for damn sure!