• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Derek Lowe

APE

How do you give up 8 runs in 2/3 of an inning?

WOW.......................

Doen't make you think you could go up there and throw it underhand and get three outs? Shades of Johnny Cueto giving up 9 ER in 2/3's vs. the Phills a month ago. I hate being a Reds fan. Now I can look forward to the Buckeyes winning 11 games but getting beat by USC and a SEC team in a bowl.

against a Mets team thats missing Wright, Delgado, Beltran and Reyes...

I had the game paused on DVR and the worse it got the faster the DVR went, it was actually kinda funny in a strange way. :biggrin: Didn't you feel like :beat: someone losing to that depleted mess of a team. I should have :white flag: on that game after Lowe got hit on the hand.

I had the game paused on DVR and the worse it got the faster the DVR went, it was actually kinda funny in a strange way. :biggrin: Didn't you feel like :beat: someone losing to that depleted mess of a team. I should have :white flag: on that game after Lowe got hit on the hand.

It wasn't even his hand that hurt him the most (not physically) it was his pitches staying high and eating the plate.....and before everyone jumps on Bobby's case for leaving him in that long it was because he was set to lead off the 5th and our bench was already thin since Prado had to leave the game......