• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Eagle Eye

coachx

Have any of you guys seen the movie Eagle Eye ?

I thought is was quite fascinating and not as far fetched as it may have been intended.

I do not want to spoil the movie for those who have not seen. It is one of those movies where you are meant to be 1/2 *ss lost at the midway point of the movie and then everything becomes more clear.

I thought is was quite fascinating and not as far fetched as it may have been intended.

I do not want to spoil the movie for those who have not seen. It is one of those movies where you are meant to be 1/2 *ss lost at the midway point of the movie and then everything becomes more clear.

Spielberg puts out quality stuff. I liked it a lot. Reminded me a little of Minority Report for some reason...another Spielberg gem. Prolly why...

Shia LaBeouf is a funny person. The fact he worked for Disney all those years makes it even more hilarious. His interview in "Playboy" was classic. He and Brad Pitt need to hang out. They seem to have a lot of recreational activities in common.

• Premium Member

It was the type of movie I liked... A little far fetched... But I like the way it displayed the power of the predator drone!!!