The assistant coach you'd like to see added

thecampster

Enough talk about roster. I was thinking that right now our biggest glaring weakness is coaching and since Woody isn't going anywhere, that means the addition of an assistant coach.

What former NBA player would you like to see the Hawks add as a coach? Who could make an impact?

For my money, I'd like to see Charles Oakley on the sidelines.

Tyrone Corbin

He's been coaching for Jerry Sloan the last few years, and he ran their summer league team last season.

He is an interesting prospect, but what is his role with the Jazz. There are a couple areas of specific need and I'd like us to get a coach to meet one of those areas; IE offense, big men, etc.

He is an interesting prospect, but what is his role with the Jazz. There are a couple areas of specific need and I'd like us to get a coach to meet one of those areas; IE offense, big men, etc.

He has been an assistant coach for the Jazz the last 5 years.Before that he had 1 year with the Knicks as Manager of Player Development in 03-04

• Premium Member

Enough talk about roster. I was thinking that right now our biggest glaring weakness is coaching and since Woody isn't going anywhere, that means the addition of an assistant coach.

What former NBA player would you like to see the Hawks add as a coach? Who could make an impact?

For my money, I'd like to see Charles Oakley on the sidelines.

Clifford Ray.

He's probably the best big man coach out.

He's done an excellent Job with Dwight Howard and Big Baby.