• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Who will have the most impact this year?

jerrywest

Who will have the most impact this year?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok I know Crawford plays for our team but who the hell put Crawford?? over VC, Shaq and Rasheed?? nah get outta here man lol maybe he'll have more of an impact than Rasheed but not Vince or Shaq tho. Im not opinionated so I would like to know your reasons for picking Crawford. I chose VC because he is the best out of the group and with Turkoglu gone he will have to step up and be the man next to Howard

Edited by r3drumNYNJ

I'd like to know what the Hawks fans think on this.

If impact is defined as an increase in a team's wins, then definitely Crawford. I don't see Boston getting as many wins because of their age. The same goes for Cleveland and also the fact that they had such a huge regular season last year. As for Orlando, they lost 3 starters from their playoff starting lineup, they definitely are not winning as many games.

If you look at who will have the best numbers, I'd say VC because he will get the most minutes and playing time, but he could also get injured because of his age.

So, overall I'd have to say Crawford.

ok I know Crawford plays for our team but who the hell put Crawford?? over VC, Shaq and Rasheed?? nah get outta here man lol maybe he'll have more of an impact than Rasheed but not Vince or Shaq tho. Im not opinionated so I would like to know your reasons for picking Crawford. I chose VC because he is the best out of the group and with Turkoglu gone he will have to step up and be the man next to Howard

I don't think the point of the question was who is the most talented or what not....I think it was impact on the entire team about chasing a ring. If Shaq can stay healthy (come post season time) after he misses 30 games for one reason or another, he will have the most impact of those four. Not so much in the regular season, but come playoff time, his presence will take Cleveland over the top of Orlando. The Cavs were exposed in the ECF by D. Howard....I think Cleveland addressed that issue just about the best they could....assuming again, old big man is healthy.

I don't think the point of the question was who is the most talented or what not....I think it was impact on the entire team about chasing a ring. If Shaq can stay healthy (come post season time) after he misses 30 games for one reason or another, he will have the most impact of those four. Not so much in the regular season, but come playoff time, his presence will take Cleveland over the top of Orlando. The Cavs were exposed in the ECF by D. Howard....I think Cleveland addressed that issue just about the best they could....assuming again, old big man is healthy.

i know it wasnt about who is the most talented because then I probably would of picked Crawford. I understand what you're saying but I do think VC will make the biggest impact for his team than any other player on that list. I think Magic are in a position to win it all now that they have VC.

Also, I do think Hawks are legit contenders this year too..we are finally a deep team that can play 10 guys a night..Bibby, Joe Johnson, Marvin, Josh Smith, Horford, Teague, Crawford, Evans, Joe Smith, and Zaza can all see playing time..wow thats a pretty nice 2nd team!!!!!!

Great offseason by Sund! we just need to gel and i think we can really go all the way..just some thoughts