• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Are we a playoff team without JJ?

Wurider05

By his actions, not with words, Woody says, "Hawks cannot win without JJ on the floor ALL THE TIME!"

If you suddenly lose JJ for the year, Woody would be lost. Can the Hawks win without JJ? Sure.

Could they make the playoffs without JJ? Sure. Not the high seed we now expect, but we would

fight for and make the 7th or 8th. We would need time to adjust everything.

Hawks are not a one man team, despite what Woody and meny seem to believe.

:write a letter:

• Moderators

No. That Bibby/Crawford backcourt would be abused. Marvin, Smith and Horford are good but unless two really stepped up, I don't think we would have a chance at making the playoffs. Can Marvin play like he did when JJ was out all season with Woody coaching? Can Smith or Horford step up and maintain decent efficiency? Could Bibby/Crawford stop my grandmother let alone SE SGs Wade, Carter and Richardson? I am saying "no" to at least one of those questions.

Beecause JJ, while unspectacular at times, is one of most solid and versatile players in the league. This enables him to make the people around him better.

And like I've been saying for 3+ years around here, Woody is nowhere near as bad of a coach that the majority of Hawksquawk thinks he is. He knows his team, and what his players can do.