• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Marvin, Teague, Hunter, AJ,morris and Jarrick Jack

pimp

sekousmith01

At the gym. Several Hawks in the building working out. Marvin. Teague. RandMo and Othello Hunter. JJack and Teague matched up. Good stuff.about 3 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Teague is fearless. Tried to take off from the dots and dunk. Marvin wasn't having it. Anthony Johnson hit the game winner end Round 1.

sekousmith01

At the gym. Several Hawks in the building working out. Marvin. Teague. RandMo and Othello Hunter. JJack and Teague matched up. Good stuff.about 3 hours ago from TwitterBerry

Teague is fearless. Tried to take off from the dots and dunk. Marvin wasn't having it. Anthony Johnson hit the game winner end Round 1.

Thanks. I read that as well. Makes me think that Othello and RandMo might be jockeying hard for one of the last roster spots. Of all the blogs and tweets Sekou has posted over the last three+ months, Othello and Morris always seem to be around working to get better. Good sign for guys that may or may not make the team.

Word is Melo and Steph Curry will be in the gym in the morning. Guess I'll be heading back downtown for another look.about 14 hours ago from web

Josh Smith, Mo Evans, Stackhouse and a couple anonymous cats have hit the floor today.9 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Word is Melo and Steph Curry will be in the gym in the morning. Guess I'll be heading back downtown for another look.about 14 hours ago from web

Josh Smith, Mo Evans, Stackhouse and a couple anonymous cats have hit the floor today.9 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

That's exciting. Good to see they are giving attention to their game. If it was my arse on the line I'd be down there every day!