• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh isn't worried about shooting 3's anymore!

Deeman

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

"Josh isn't worried about shooting 3's any more."

This would suggest that he has been worried before now, wouldn't it?

Or, maybe he's just going to take the 3 pt shot and not worry about it.

Remember the guy on the front of mad magazine? (This for you older fans

who can remember Mad magazine). "Who me? Worry?"

Hopefully, he won't have the opportunity to take so many of those last second

3 point shots. But, if he tries them, I hope he hits them!!

:snowballfight:

Gray Mule,

I have a question for you. Since you were a Hawks fan since 1950, who in your opinion is the greatest Hawks of all time. I've only been a fan since 1986 so to me it's Dominique hands down. But I never got to see Hudson, Maravich and the rest of the greats from the 50's, 60's and 70's play.

I wonder what got to him.

a) Woody telling him that we have enough 3-point gunners ( JJ, Jamal, Evans, Teague, Bibby, Marvin ) on the team now, and that he needs to rebound their misses

b) He watched the games in which he played well in the playoffs, and had an "awakening"

c) He lost to a 15 year old girl in a college 3-point challenge at thr Run n Shoot

d) Someone at EA Sports told him that his 3-point rating was going to be 19 ( out of 100 ), in the nxt edition of NBA Live.

a) Woody telling him that we have enough 3-point gunners ( JJ, Jamal, Evans, Teague, Bibby, Marvin ) on the team now, and that he needs to rebound their misses

b) He watched the games in which he played well in the playoffs, and had an "awakening"

c) He lost to a 15 year old girl in a college 3-point challenge at thr Run n Shoot

d) Someone at EA Sports told him that his 3-point rating was going to be 19 ( out of 100 ), in the nxt edition of NBA Live.

lol

I am not sure of this but i think Smith practiced with the national team this year. Maybe one of the players got through to him, at least temporarily.

I am not sure of this but i think Smith practiced with the national team this year. Maybe one of the players got through to him, at least temporarily.

Ah, you beat me. I was going to say "someone on the national team coaching staff". I'm guessing he got some lessons in "the art" of basketball. Playing with only the best of the best, you learn that freakish athletic skills only get you so far. That there is an artform to running plays effectively and to playing defense 1 on 1.

:thumbsdownsmileyanim:

"Josh isn't worried about shooting 3's any more."

This would suggest that he has been worried before now, wouldn't it?

Or, maybe he's just going to take the 3 pt shot and not worry about it.

Remember the guy on the front of mad magazine? (This for you older fans

who can remember Mad magazine). "Who me? Worry?"

Hopefully, he won't have the opportunity to take so many of those last second

3 point shots. But, if he tries them, I hope he hits them!!

:snowballfight:

Exactly!! Hopefully if he is going to take them he has more confidence and does not randomly force them especially in momentum/game changing situations.