• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Top 10 White Trash Heroes of Cinema

Admin

1252711833890.jpg

Redneck and "white trash" culture tends to get a bad rap by the snootier elements of our culture. Maybe you think that hicks and hillbillies don’t know nothin’ ‘bout nothin’, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Sometimes we need to look to the trailer parks for succor, refuge, and justice.

Click here to read the list

1252711833890.jpg

Redneck and "white trash" culture tends to get a bad rap by the snootier elements of our culture. Maybe you think that hicks and hillbillies don’t know nothin’ ‘bout nothin’, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Sometimes we need to look to the trailer parks for succor, refuge, and justice.

Click here to read the list

These lists are terrible. The badass babe list is terrible. Megan Fox over Pam Grier and even Geena Davis in The Long Kiss Goodnight. That movie is overly long and not that good, but it's not because of her cause she is actually badass and attractive in that movie. Even what's her name.... The chick from Doomsday. She should be over Megan Fox also.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

These lists are terrible. The badass babe list is terrible. Megan Fox over Pam Grier and even Geena Davis in The Long Kiss Goodnight. That movie is overly long and not that good, but it's not because of her cause she is actually badass and attractive in that movie. Even what's her name.... The chick from Doomsday. She should be over Megan Fox also.

Yeah Megan Fox being on that bad-ass babes list is odd unless it's talking about hotness and then she obliterates Pam Grier but Geena Davis was ridiculously hot in The Long Kiss Goodnight and a lot more bad-ass so I can't see Megan Fox beating her out. They must have forgotten about that movie. Of course these lists are just some random posters lists on that site too so they don't mean much but I thought you'd find the white trash interesting, especially with Luke Skywalker being #1.

Yeah Megan Fox being on that bad-*ss babes list is odd unless it's talking about hotness and then she obliterates Pam Grier but Geena Davis was ridiculously hot in The Long Kiss Goodnight and a lot more bad-*ss so I can't see Megan Fox beating her out. They must have forgotten about that movie. Of course these lists are just some random posters lists on that site too so they don't mean much but I thought you'd find the white trash interesting, especially with Luke Skywalker being #1.

I'm surprised Joe Dirt didn't make the list. I didn't like the movie, but he just sort of fits the list.

Oh well.

Megan Fox doesn't have appeal to me. I think she's just opened her mouth too much. She sticks her own foot in her mouth so much that she has just become annoying. She acts like a teen. She is shallow to the bone. Sasha Grey is a woman of substance compared to Megan Fox.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

No list is complete without Juliet Lewis and Woody Harrelson from their characters in Natural Born Killers. They may not be your conventional "heros" but they were awsome white trash characters.

What about Jim Varney as Earnest P. Warrell ?.............. "Ya' know what I mean, Vern ?"

Jeff Bridges ( The Dude ) and John Goodman ( Walter ) ,from The Big Lebowski, are two of my personal favorites.

Edited by coachx