• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Paranormal Activity

Admin

While I realize that this is a movie and it's completely staged the trailer still gave me chills and I can see how this could be pretty freaky being done as a blair witch style of movie.

http://www.paranormalmovie.com/

Creepy! I'm waiting for Jason and Grant from "Ghosthunters" to chime in.

Just got back from the midnight showing of this movie, which for some reason was only shown in one theater in all of Houston and for only one showing but it was absolutely packed and the movie was better than the hype and was pretty damn terrifying. Similar to the Blair Witch Project but I thought it was a much better and more believable movie.

Just got back from the midnight showing of this movie, which for some reason was only shown in one theater in all of Houston and for only one showing but it was absolutely packed and the movie was better than the hype and was pretty damn terrifying. Similar to the Blair Witch Project but I thought it was a much better and more believable movie.

:-\ We dont have it in Atlanta yet.... but hopefully we'll get it soon. I voted for it to come to Atlanta on the movie's site!

:-\ We dont have it in Atlanta yet.... but hopefully we'll get it soon. I voted for it to come to Atlanta on the movie's site!

Technically it hasn't come to Houston either but it's in the top 10 on their voting site, but for some reason there was a single midnight showing at 1 theater on 1 night and I wanted to make sure I caught it and it was packed on both of the screens that it was shown on. I hope it comes to Atlanta so that you can see it.

Technically it hasn't come to Houston either but it's in the top 10 on their voting site, but for some reason there was a single midnight showing at 1 theater on 1 night and I wanted to make sure I caught it and it was packed on both of the screens that it was shown on. I hope it comes to Atlanta so that you can see it.

I manager a movie theatre...so you can imagine how much I wanna see it!

I can understand how it's hyped due to those silly supernatural shows that come on TV. But it looks like another movie that could be successful due to hype. Being over 15 and be scared by any sort of fake movie is kind of... Well lame. Maybe I've just become desensitized

Edited by Hotlanta1981