• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

RottenTomatoes worst 100 movies of the decade

Admin

I have no idea how you compile a list like this. Seems like a thousand movies equally as bad as these. I was doing great not seeing any of them but i finished 1 for 100. Strange Wilderness while very bad was not unfunny. I've definitely seen much worse movies.

One that I can't believe is on the list is Corky Romano. Definitely not a "great" movie but there are a ton of hilarious parts in it and I've never watched it with someone and not seen them laugh their asses off.

I have no idea how you compile a list like this. Seems like a thousand movies equally as bad as these. I was doing great not seeing any of them but i finished 1 for 100. Strange Wilderness while very bad was not unfunny. I've definitely seen much worse movies.

I have ya beat....I saw Strange Wilderness too - I was actually excited to see it. I like all the actors associated with Sandler and "Happy Madison". I was disappointed, but there were some parts that made me laugh. I also saw 88 minutes, Pacino. Now that movie, punched me in the gut. Al Pacino makes any movie alright, IMO. I know he has put out a couple stinkers in this decade...but he must have owed someone a favor on that one...

I'm sad to say that I saw 3 on the list:

Surviving Christmas - (Only watched b/c James Gandolfini [ Tony Soprano ] was in it)

Basic Instinct 2 - (watched at the beach b/c my mother wanted to rent it one night)

Big Momma's House 2 - Hey, I like Martin, OK !

Out of those 3 movies, Basic Instinct 2 was by far the worst one.

Edited by coachx

I'm sad to say that I saw 3 on the list:

Surviving Christmas - (Only watched b/c James Gandolfini [ Tony Soprano ] was in it)

Basic Instinct 2 - (watched at the beach b/c my mother wanted to rent it one night)

Big Momma's House 2 - Hey, I like Martin, OK !

Out of those 3 movies, Basic Instinct 2 was by far the worst one.

Poor guy. He's got the George Costanza aka. Jason Alexander fate. Gandolfini was so perfect in his role as Tony, that no one will ever look at him in the same light....he will always be Tony Soprano, no matter what he does. Double edged sword in my mind. "The Sopranos" was incredible, and I miss the show still to this day. Gandolfini deserved and earned every accolade he received....now that it's been over for a few years, and no matter his gig, he's still "Tony". It's a good thing and a bad thing I guess - penalty you pay when all good things come to an end.

Poor guy. He's got the George Costanza aka. Jason Alexander fate. Gandolfini was so perfect in his role as Tony, that no one will ever look at him in the same light....he will always be Tony Soprano, no matter what he does. Double edged sword in my mind. "The Sopranos" was incredible, and I miss the show still to this day. Gandolfini deserved and earned every accolade he received....now that it's been over for a few years, and no matter his gig, he's still "Tony". It's a good thing and a bad thing I guess - penalty you pay when all good things come to an end.

That's like what happened to Ed O'neal after playing Al Bundy for so many years. :sad:

That's like what happened to Ed O'neal after playing Al Bundy for so many years. :sad:

Yeah, very true. He will always be Al Bundy. I don't think "Married with Children" had the following "Seinfeld" and "The Sopranos" do/did....but I watched Al Bundy every week, and when I see him, I do think that!

I watched his new show "Modern Family" last night. I thought it was pretty funny with good characters.

"Al Bundy" is married to a young and hot Columbian girl (probably 35 years younger then he is) with a young 6 year old son she had from her previous marriage. His dad is a dead beat but of course the kid thinks he hung the moon. Al makes jokes about how he loves Latinos b/c he hires them to do all the labor around the house........His wife then says ha, ha, ha,........."I will think of that when I'm with my next husband and we are spending all your money." So the ethnic jokes cut both ways.

Ed O'neal has one son, who is gay, and has adopted an Asian baby with his partner. Some real funny parts in this part but do not "make fun" of gays in any way. One of them loves to flaunt his "gayness" while the other prefers to hide it. This makes for some good comedy. Neither have any expierence with babies.

His 2nd son has a "normal family" but just had a hot single and HOT MILF move in next door who always hits on him in front of his wife. His wife runs the house and Al makes fun of his son (or son and law) about that. ( After just seeing the 2nd ever episode of this show I am not sure if the guy is his son or son and law.

All in all I thought it was a good, much needed, new comedy to break up all the crime and hospital shows that dominate mainstream TV each night.

It would be cool if the family members in "Married With Children" make an appearance in a later episode as his old family. Peggy Bundy still looks great. She plays a lawyer in show called "Eli Stone." Christina Applegate still looks the part. I bet Bud Bundy is probably fat and out of shape now. That would make for an excellent episode but would probably never happen due to copyrights.