• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Okay....so when is the first Atlanta HS hookup?

HawkItus

I'm jealous of everyone on this thread! I did make it to two games last year, but I had to drive at least 90 minutes to both - downfall of being a Hawks fan living in po-dunk Columbus...and not the one in Georgia.

Update:

On Nov 7 or Nov 14 it will be HS Night @ Phillips

Right now I'm working with the Atlanta Spirit to get us here at the site a Special price along with obviously being in the same section.

I guesstimated 50 tickets with them - we need a good showing.

I'll start another thread with specific details after everything is finalized.

As for the pregame we'll work that out seperately.

Edited by gsuteke

Update:

I guesstimated 50 tickets with them - we need a good showing.

Have you looked at football schedules ?

I'll bring 3 or 4 with me if its on 11/7/2009.

Thinking of the 92,500 sports fans who will be at the UGA / Auburn game on 11/14/2009 (including myself )..............11/07/2009 is probably the better date if you want the max participation.

UGA / Auburn is the oldest rilvary in the SOUTH. It will be tough to pry many Bulldawgs away from Athens on 11/14/2009.

Edited by coachx

Have you looked at football schedules ?

I'll bring 3 or 4 with me if its on 11/7/2009.

Thinking of the 92,500 sports fans who will be at the UGA / Auburn game on 11/14/2009 (including myself )..............11/07/2009 is probably the better date if you want the max participation.

UGA / Auburn is the oldest rilvary in the SOUTH. It will be tough to pry many Bulldawgs away from Athens on 11/14/2009.

I hadn't thought about that. Thanks.

If you want to do 50 maybe we should include the RealGM and Peachtreehoops crowd? I don't know not familiar with HS enough to say if the rank and file can do 50.

Feel free to spread the word. The game is Nov 7

I'm about to call the ASG contact right now and negotiate the pricing.

It's finalized.

Saturday Nov 7 @ 7PM Vs. Denver Nuggets.

Seats focusing on sections 211 and 212 half price. That's right. Half price. $70 tickets will be offered to HS members for $35 via a promotional link which the ASG is getting created by Ticketmaster. I'll have it within the week and when I get it I'll post further details!

It's finalized.

Seats focusing on sections 211 and 212 half price. That's right. Half price. $70 tickets will be offered to HS members for $35 via a promotional link which the ASG is getting created by Ticketmaster. I'll have it within the week and when I get it I'll post further details!

Nice section right at half court. I would rather be in 211 and 212 then in the 100 section behind the backets (like we were the last time).

It's finalized.

Thats whats up, those are d*** good seats. I want to say thank u to u and the rest of the mods on here for all the work u all do on this site. By far the best fan site PERIOD!

Thats whats up, those are d*** good seats. I want to say thank u to u and the rest of the mods on here for all the work u all do on this site. By far the best fan site PERIOD!

Thanks for the kind words - but you can thank me in person on Nov 7th. I look forward to seeing you there!

Edited by gsuteke

Thanks for the kind words - but you can thank me in person on Nov 7th. I look forward to seeing you there!

Can't wait!

Im glad this is going to go down this year... not just for the kind pricing the ASG is giving us, but just to meet fellow hawks fans that are just as passionate in person. Dantana's @ CNN Center is nice, too. They have some cheaper options on the menu as well (for pre-game). Just throwing that out there.

I just got the link back from my ASG contact. It looks like the tickets are pulling from sections 214 and 215. That's Club Level in the corner.

Half price - what are you going to say? I'll put up the link tomorrow. My suggestion is to buy your tickets early as I'm not sure how many they set aside for us.