• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

HawkSquawk Night @ Phillips Arena Sat Nov 7th

gsuteke

Fellow Squawkers - come check out the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday Nov 7 @ 7 PM as they take on Carmelo Anthony and the Denver Nuggets

There will be a pre-game gathering at the CNN Center. We've done it there before and it worked out great due to the flexibility it offers. 20 people may show up or 50 may show up for pre-game. The seating there will allow for flexibility and Gorin's has some great beer prices not to mention the variety of food you can get there.

Now as for the game the ASG has offered us half price tickets! The awesome seats will be in sections 208 to 215 based on availability. These tickets are normally $70 - the ASG are offering them to HS members for only $35 on Nov 7!!!!!

The ASG Representative has forwarded me directions on how to secure your seats at half price. The directions are below.

The goal is 50 Squawkers - let's make it happen!!!!!!

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=hawks&o=1143545&g=3292

How to Order Online: 5 Easy Steps

1. Click on link above

2. Enter the Special Offer Code: hawksquawk (Do not enter email address here)

3: Create new Account (5 questions)

4. Pick your seats & location

5. Print tickets at home (No Ticketmaster Fees)

philips_arena_basketball_small.jpg[/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting tickets I just don't know if I need one or two, when I told my girl bout it she said she wanted to come, HOPEFULLY she changes her mind.

I'll try and make it, but my kids are staying at home. Where is this place in the food court where you can get a big gulp of beer for cheap?

You have to be a local to know that. Lascar actually showed me. Gorin's has a $7 beer that's not on the menu - you have to ask for it. It's something like 48 oz.

Ask for the X-Large beer and the dude smiles at you and reaches under the counter and pulls out what looks like a half pitcher shaped like a cup.

Back in May, the fiance scheduled a little weekend mountain trip on the weekend of UGA's worst game (Tenn Tech). Good planning from a UGA football fan's perspective ............I did not realize it until I told her about the Hawks tickets for 11/07 and she gave me that "look." As a guy, of course I had forgotten all about the cabin she booked 5 months ago.

Hate to miss it but I may order some tickets for my dad or buddies to help yall "pad the #'s."

Edited by coachx

Ha ha. Been there.

Still haven't talked her out of it but I'm working

I will buy the tickets this week, see you guys there.