• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should the Hawks fear the Wizards taking their 4thspot in the East?

Blunt91

We're an overall better team, they made some nice additions but they didn't really fill a need on their team. They just added more players, we needed a scorer/creator off the bench (we got it with craw) we needed frontcourt help (Joe Smith and Jason Collins) we needed some more veterans (pretty much every player we added fits that) plus we got teague out of the deal.......................they'll be fun to watch but they won't be a better team than us.

Agreed whole-heartedly. I'm just glad we finally got a decent backup center in Collins, although I still would like to see us get legit starting center so we can move Horford to his natural position, PF. Other than that, I think were gonna surprise alot of people this year.

And Teague has looked very impressive in the pre-season. Can't work for the regular season to start!

• Moderators

The Raptors are intriguing. Hedo was in the right spot in Orlando, he flourished there. I don't see the Raptors making a huge jump with his addition, with the fact Bosh is looking for a payday.

Marvin Williams had a significantly better season than Turk last year by some statistical measures (14.8 PER to 16.0 PER). I don't think he will have nearly the impact the Raptors are counting on. We'll see.