• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The "got diesel" t-shirt

Admin

Where is the picture of Marvin Williams or the dead horse?

If I had that in high-res I would definitely use it but it would look like crap printed on a shirt.

But I could put 24 on the back with Williams arched across the back of the neck. Anyone know what font the Hawks use for their jerseys?

I'm thinking that we need shirts for other members as well. Ideas?

Exodus - someone arguing

Hotlanta - someone bitter and angry

gsuteke - a bug on there

AHF - Belkin / BK photo (if I can find it in a decent resolution)

Hawksfanatic - Larry Coon Jr?

MrHonline - Dion Glover?? Some other obscure player?

• Premium Member

Donald Whiteside or Morlon Wiley.

How about Pepe Sanchez? Most minutes played as a Hawk without scoring a point: 34.

Wow. Emanual Davis was arguably worse in his time as a Hawk than Claxton. He was a lot cheaper, though.

If you factor in cost, I think Speedy has to go down as the worst Hawk in the 3-pt. era to play 1000+ minutes as a Hawk. Hanno Mottola, Acie Law, Royal Ivey, and Boris Diaw also in the top 10.

How about Pepe Sanchez? Most minutes played as a Hawk without scoring a point: 34.

Wow. Emanual Davis was arguably worse in his time as a Hawk than Claxton. He was a lot cheaper, though.

If you factor in cost, I think Speedy has to go down as the worst Hawk in the 3-pt. era to play 1000+ minutes as a Hawk. Hanno Mottola, Acie Law, Royal Ivey, and Boris Diaw also in the top 10.

I liked Hanno.

Did Diesel sign off on this shirt? I hope he enjoys the humor of it.

Craig Claxton.

Nah I didn't mention it to D but I'm not making fun of him with it, just thought about creating a shirt based on his "got diesel" image that he uses sometimes.

Speedy would be the guy for your shirt?

You might be able to sell at least 1 copy of this t-shirt. :biggrin:

marvinwilliamsnba1.jpg

Now now Diesel likes Marvin at the salary he's at, he just wants to upgrade him.

We need a Duff Man shirt. On the back it can say "Thrusting At The Hawks" with the old pacman logo. Or "OH YEAH!"

the-simpsons-duff-man-100x100.png

That would be cool, can you find that image in a high enough resolution to use for printing?