• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The "got diesel" t-shirt

Admin

I agree, like him (and I do) or not he's been by far the biggest contributor to this site for a very long time.

Guess you won't be ordering one then.

He is a volume poster; guess thats why he likes Crawford so much.

And no I won't be buying one; but maybe one of our lady posters will be in the market? :laughing5:

We need a Duff Man shirt. On the back it can say "Thrusting At The Hawks" with the old pacman logo. Or "OH YEAH!"

the-simpsons-duff-man-100x100.png

Alright my friend you asked for it, you got it! It's got "Thrusting At The Hawks" on the front and "OH YEAH!" on the back. I also made the red the Hawks red and the blue the Hawks blue. What do you think?

http://www.zazzle.com/duffman_tshirt-235866842830431959

post-5-125562239669_thumb.jpg post-5-125562240454_thumb.jpg

retro nbasuperstar40- Josh Smith defines low IQ

Jsmoovefan- Josh Smith is the best and trade Marvin

Diesel2- With Marvin, we will never be contenders, let's trade him for Gerald Wallace. LMAO

Thoughts?

post-5-125547340882_thumb.jpg post-5-125547341564_thumb.jpg

More info about the Hawksquawk store in this thread ... http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index.php/topic/340198-the-new-hawksquawk-store/

I am in love with this shirt. Diesel has consistently placed at #1 on my list of Best Hawksquawkers, and in the top ten of my Best Humans. BRAVO!

Indeed! This makes me think that we need a corn dog t-shirt, what do you think?

Edit - here it is, the official corn dog shirt! http://www.zazzle.com/corndog_tshirt-235310553625774359

Now that is a must have.....................as long as you can put up with all the people asking why your wearing a shirt with a Hawk that is perched on corn dog.............It would be good marketing for the site b/c you would have to tell every one, who asks, about the squawk and the story behind the corn-dog.

I'm too afraid the Diesel shirt would make every one think I have a man crush on the wrestler / actor..........or if your in California, the environmentalist may think I'm taking a swipe at them, LOL.

Edited by coachx

Now that is a must have.....................as long as you can put up with all the people asking why your wearing a shirt with a Hawk that is perched on corn dog.............It would be good marketing for the site b/c you would have to tell every one, who asks, about the squawk and the story behind the corn-dog.

I'm too afraid the Diesel shirt would make every one think I have a man crush on the wrestler / actor..........or if your in California, the environmentalist may think I'm taking a swipe at them, LOL.

LOL well I'm working towards creating something that you guys will like. Glad that this one is being well received thus far.

Mind: blown.

I thought you might like this one!