• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Go watch Sonicgate

Yeti

Wow. I sat down and watched the new documentary "Sonicgate" last night on line. I finished at 2am. It is heartbreaking to see all the fools, crooks, and politicians that helped destroy that franchise and how little input the fans really have. I would recommend that anyone who is an NBA fan watch this and think about how we could be next.

You can find it at sonicgate.org - it's free, a couple hours long, and got a lot of NBA players in it, including the Hawk's Jamal Crawford.

I have a lot of personal opinions after watching it but it is better if you come to your own conclusions. Go watch it.

• Like 2

Wow. I sat down and watched the new documentary "Sonicgate" last night on line. I finished at 2am. It is heartbreaking to see all the fools, crooks, and politicians that helped destroy that franchise and how little input the fans really have. I would recommend that anyone who is an NBA fan watch this and think about how we could be next.

You can find it at sonicgate.org - it's free, a couple hours long, and got a lot of NBA players in it, including the Hawk's Jamal Crawford.

I have a lot of personal opinions after watching it but it is better if you come to your own conclusions. Go watch it.

Fantastic documentary. It left me speechless.

It was kind of like watching a horror film where you already know the ending.

I hope the people of Seattle get another team eventually.

• Moderators

I hope the people of Seattle get another team eventually.

Agreed. Great city, great fans, excellent tradition. It is hard to fathom why New Orleans and Memphis, for example, have poorly supported teams and Seattle doesn't have any.

Agreed. Great city, great fans, excellent tradition. It is hard to fathom why New Orleans and Memphis, for example, have poorly supported teams and Seattle doesn't have any.

Simple math from a business perspective...

New Orleans Arena is the same age as Philips Arena,

and the FedEx Forum is only 5 years old...

Sucks.

• 2 months later...

The owner who sold the team to the OKC businessmen should've never sold the team to them anyway. Schultz was the Seattle owner that sold them out. He was just trying to get the best deal possible. And even though he "thought" that the OKC owner was acting in good faith, he should've known better.

Unless he DID know better, and just didn't give a damn. He made over 100 million over what he bought the team for. He knew what he was doing.

It's a sad story. Almost as sad as when the Browns moved to Cleveland.

If any team will move, it'll probably be Memphis. But if that team starts playing better, they'll pack the place. The FedEx forum is REAL NICE.