• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Every game Josh goes 0-0 from three point land...

jerrywest

Every game Josh goes 0-0 from three point land, Dunkin Donuts will donate 100 donuts to the homeless shelter in downtown.

Is this serious? lol

He did take a jumper just inside the line last night.

Ya know, it's funny how Josh has decided to stop shooting threes the same offseason that we add some big man depth!

Sad that a threat of less minutes is the only reason why he has decided to stop with the 3s.

I do not agree that it is the threat of less minutes that is causing this. Looks to me like a great trend that started last season...as far as our big men depth goes, I bet Joe Smith is schooling him at times with the basics and Josh will only get better from that. Pretty tough ignoring the basics when your backup and practice matchup is as savy as Joe Smith!

• Like 1

Well you have to account for one or two desperation shots or halfcourt heaves here and there.

8,200 bear claws, that would be funny! Not taking into account the end of quarter chucks here and there, he's still going to shoot them. At least, that's what I think...I just hope it's not as many. It's all about Woody's "wrinkles" to the offense we've been hearing about. I can't help it, whenever I think of Smoove shooting too many three's, I always go back to Bibby's remarks - or argument - with Woody during a game last year. "If you don't want him shooting it, don't put him there!" I understand Smoove has to become more disciplined, but it's a two way road. Woody needs to change the offense too. It's not entirely on Smoove.

Every game Josh goes 0-0 from three point land, Dunkin Donuts will donate 100 donuts to the homeless shelter in downtown.

LOL did you just make that up? If not please tell us so we can all send thank you notes and/or copious orders to Dunkin Donuts.

:friends1:

LOL did you just make that up? If not please tell us so we can all send thank you notes and/or copious orders to Dunkin Donuts.

:friends1:

Sekou said he will pass it up the Hawks ladder. Hope that makes Smith think.

I'm hoping for 7,500 donuts. I'll give him room to throw up some buzzer beaters. + a couple of brain freezes.

I do not agree that it is the threat of less minutes that is causing this. Looks to me like a great trend that started last season...as far as our big men depth goes, I bet Joe Smith is schooling him at times with the basics and Josh will only get better from that. Pretty tough ignoring the basics when your backup and practice matchup is as savy as Joe Smith!

Think that is a valid point. J. Smith will do more with less energy. Hope Smoove pays attention.