• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Have to love the Crawford interview

sturt

• Premium Member

First...

Q:"12 seconds left in a tie game... what are you going to do?"

A: "We're gonna win the game." (...goes on to explain it may or may not be him taking the shot, but we are going to win the game."

Second...

(Paraphrase) "I've been in rebuilding franchises my whole career--Chicago, New York, Golden State--Atlanta is the first time I've been in a stable place. It's weird to have been in the league this long and..."

"Let me tell you what's weird: anyone calling the Atlanta Hawks 'stable.'"

First...

A: "We're gonna win the game." (...goes on to explain it may or may not be him taking the shot, but we are going to win the game."

Second...

(Paraphrase) "I've been in rebuilding franchises my whole career--Chicago, New York, Golden State--Atlanta is the first time I've been in a stable place. It's weird to have been in the league this long and..."

The Bulls with Paxson and Skiles, the Knicks with Thomas and Brown, Golden State with Cohan and Nellie

Yea it may be weird but I think it is accurate.

First...

Second...

In Jamal's eyes, the fact that we've had the same head coach for 5+ years is stable. Whether that's a good thing or bad thing is a whole different thread, but for a new player, that shows stability.

The guy has been saying all the right things. What he has done on the court in the pre-season is exactly what we need. He's leaving one part, an important, part out - his ability to put the ball in the hole! We all know it's there, it's obvious by his track record. It's not a bad thing by any means, but the guy was brought here to score. He's not going to turn into Jason Kidd like he showed against the Wiz last night.