• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Huge misconception about Preseason...

Sasquatch

His logic is fantastic. The record in preseason means NOTHING but the performance of one particular preseason game means EVERYTHING. Ridiculous

my favorite parts of his posts are are all his great contradictions! like when he posts comments on a day old thread to you about the absurdity of you making comments on a day old thread (as if there's an expiration date on threads). or like when he says "Fact:" then follows it up with an opinion ("Fact... Kenyon Martin doesn't get knocked around

"). then he doesn't provide any tangible evidince to support his "facts". then when you or someone else provides statistical evidence to prove a point, he rejects it and proceeds to resort to personal attacks, because that is all that he is able to do by that point.

i truely hope that sasquatch will finally realize that following the hawks will include games like this and given how hard he took it, that he should follow another team, for his own good health. perhaps following the cavs or lakers would better suit his expectations of a team and he won't have to worry as much about getting a heart attack from a preseason game (oh wait...news flash...so far no team in history has ever won 82 games a season. that means every team will lose! and some of those loses will be heartless blowouts no matter who plays.) crap, better quit watching bball altogether.

i think if we all were to ignore him on this post, eventually he will quit chasing his tail and just go to sleep.