• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Phillies vs Yankees

Admin

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam I was hopeing Utley and Howard would get a chance vs the latin Roger Clemons with the tying runs on, oh well. Utley got big time hosed in his at bat vs Martey. Its sukks not being able to repeat but that hasnt been done without half a team being on steroids or hgh since the Reds. The real thing that sukks is losing to the Yankees, I would have rather finished in last place then lose to the team that ruined baseball and their scumbag cheater players like Aroid and Andy hgh. I do stand corrected I thought they spent 250 mill this offseason Buck corrected me it was 423 mill, lol. That said if the Phils had last years Hamels and last years Lidge they win in 5. Even so they were a centimeter away on a Damon fould ball away from the pressure being on the Yanks tonight for due or die.

Im proud of the Phils and all their home grown stars and the fact that none of them were involved in the Mitchell report or subsequent investigations. We should be good for awile and if we go out and spend 423 mill this offseaon we may not lose a game next year. lol All kidding aside for all the Yanks fans on here enjoy the parade. Hopefully Aroid will be run over by the Balco float.

Start spreading the news ... damn I'm good calling the Yankees in 6 before they were even in the world series. Congrats to the Yankees and good job by the Phillies they put up a hell of a fight but were beaten by the better team.

A centimeter away from your prediction being wrong. Enjoy the parade and sometimes the better team loses.

I have to recant a statement I made out of frustration. There was no reason to put Mariano Rivera in the same boat with Andy and Roger. His name has never been mentioned in any wrong doing and he is a great great player. I lost my head for a second.

A centimeter away from your prediction being wrong. Enjoy the parade and sometimes the better team loses.

I see the excuses haven't stopped. Last I checked the Yankees won the series by 2 games and were still tied even if Damon doesn't get on and embarrass the Phillies defense. Considering you predicted the Phillies would win in 4 I'm going to go ahead and say that I trust my belief that the Yankees would have won anyway without that play but feel free to believe what you want. The better team clearly won this year and the Yankees were better in the regular season, post-season, and head to head. No more excuses please.

Dam I was hopeing Utley and Howard would get a chance vs the latin Roger Clemons with the tying runs on, oh well. Utley got big time hosed in his at bat vs Martey. Its sukks not being able to repeat but that hasnt been done without half a team being on steroids or hgh since the Reds. The real thing that sukks is losing to the Yankees, I would have rather finished in last place then lose to the team that ruined baseball and their scumbag cheater players like Aroid and Andy hgh. I do stand corrected I thought they spent 250 mill this offseason Buck corrected me it was 423 mill, lol. That said if the Phils had last years Hamels and last years Lidge they win in 5. Even so they were a centimeter away on a Damon fould ball away from the pressure being on the Yanks tonight for due or die.

Im proud of the Phils and all their home grown stars and the fact that none of them were involved in the Mitchell report or subsequent investigations. We should be good for awile and if we go out and spend 423 mill this offseaon we may not lose a game next year. lol All kidding aside for all the Yanks fans on here enjoy the parade. Hopefully Aroid will be run over by the Balco float.

Uhh how about you list for me the Yankees players that were on steroids. Oh and just FYI the Yankees didn't win any of their championships with Roger Clemens but you've proved time and again that your knowledge of the Yankees is awful at best.

Uhh how about you list for me the Yankees players that were on steroids. Oh and just FYI the Yankees didn't win any of their championships with Roger Clemens but you've proved time and again that your knowledge of the Yankees is awful at best.

[/quote

Are you sure they didnt win with Clemons? I swear they did. Dam that catcher that killed somebody that came up with those big hits that beat the Braves wouldnt have beat the Braves without those drugs he took. Good thing that junk gave Pettitte a quick recovery time so he could go with 3 days rest.

Where did Clemons get his fraud title they talked about in the congress hearings then? He didnt win with Boston, Toronto or Houston it had to be NY. I remember the asterisk talk.

I take that back we did win 2 world series with Clemens but guess what, Clemens wasn't the only player in the league on steroids as the mitchell report clearly showed and it takes more than 1 player to win a world series.

So that's 1, who else on the Yankees during the world series teams were on steroids?

Are you sure they didnt win with Clemons? I swear they did. Dam that catcher that killed somebody that came up with those big hits that beat the Braves wouldnt have beat the Braves without those drugs he took. Good thing that junk gave Pettitte a quick recovery time so he could go with 3 days rest.

Wow you really are bitter. I'm done with this subject, going to enjoy our championship. Enjoy the spilled milk

I take that back we did win 2 world series with Clemens but guess what, Clemens wasn't the only player in the league on steroids as the mitchell report clearly showed and it takes more than 1 player to win a world series.

So that's 1, who else on the Yankees during the world series teams were on steroids?

Aha I knew it. You need to brush up on your Yankee/Asterisk history.

Wow you really are bitter. I'm done with this subject, going to enjoy our championship. Enjoy the spilled milk

Not bitter like I said the Phils won last year. I just want baseball to change for the better where there is some parity and every team has a chance to go to a parade like I did last Halloween. Not the same team buying and drugging their way to titles over and over. Why even have a league if everyone isnt playing in the same ball field.