• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Arenas and the Wiz looked impressive on the road last night...

bay2theAlady

I thought the Wiz looked good, but Dallas looked terrible. That team hardly plays defense and they couldn't shoot straight to save thier lives last night. Terry was simply awful.

IMO, I don't think Dallas shot poorly because of Wizard defense; rather, Dallas players were tight or just having an off night. They missed a ton of wide-open looks. Plus, does anyone on the Marverics actually drive the ball? Man jump shot after jump shot. Blech.

The Wiz are going to be a descent team, but I don't think they get over the 6 seed in the East. The Bulls, IMO, are the Hawks main competition for the 4 seed.

It's scary that Arenas actually played like a PG last night, than a gunner. Friday night, Arenas will probably look to shoot over the top of Bibby. But if he drives the lane, somebody needs to put him on his azz one time. We can't let that dude just penetrate at will.

I do agree about Dallas though. JT had a horrible shooting night and they don't drive the ball at all. They have Arenas back, but Brendan Haywood being back helps that team as well. Wish we had a guy like him to bring off of our bench.

It's scary that Arenas actually played like a PG last night, than a gunner. Friday night, Arenas will probably look to shoot over the top of Bibby. But if he drives the lane, somebody needs to put him on his azz one time. We can't let that dude just penetrate at will.

I do agree about Dallas though. JT had a horrible shooting night and they don't drive the ball at all. They have Arenas back, but Brendan Haywood being back helps that team as well. Wish we had a guy like him to bring off of our bench.

Free Agent next year, so cross your fingers.

With the exception of Arenas at PG we do match up well on defense and yea, Arenas will probably try to put up 50 on us....

Edited by Buzzard