• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Injured : Hawks and opponents.

jerrywest

This became an important issue last year. I thought it would be a good idea to keep track of this.

Game1: Pacers: Granger, Tyler, Foster (possibly). Hawks banged up but played: Bibby, Horford.

Game2: Wizards: Jamison.

Game3: Lakers: Gasol (?)

Edited by jerrywest

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link ?

They don't call him Mr. Glass for nothin' !

http://www.nba.com/fantasy/fantasy_playerinjury.jsp

Scroll down to the Pacers section. TJ Ford (Hamstring - Day To Day)

FYI I plan to have this injuries page showing up as Hawksquawk content (like the Schedule and Standings) sometime today.

This is a potential "Thread of the Season" right here. Maybe even the greatest thread in Hawksquawk history, depending on if we win a lot of games when other teams have core guys out, but lose when a team is at full strength.

I predict the thread will be at 12 pages by Christmas.

This will be a great thread, if we can keep it up game in and game out.

I'm reading that TJ Ford has a strained hamstring and will be out also.

In that case, I hope Woody rests Bibby and Horford to get them closer to 100% against the Wizards. How about they could start the game and sit after 6-7 minutes, and we only use them if the game becomes competitive. This game is setting up to be Teague's ticket to making people forget about the Orlando game. No Ford, No Tinsley, Bibby semi-injured. If he doesn't break out today...

In that case, I hope Woody rests Bibby and Horford to get them closer to 100% against the Wizards. How about they could start the game and sit after 6-7 minutes, and we only use them if the game becomes competitive. This game is setting up to be Teague's ticket to making people forget about the Orlando game. No Ford, No Tinsley, Bibby semi-injured. If he doesn't break out today...

...he has the rest of the season.

Come on man, it's the first game. :snowballfight:

ps. I do get your main point that Teague has a chance to shine, and I hope he does.

Pacers could roll out a starting lineup of

Earl Watson

Dahntay Jones

Brandon Rush

Solomon Jones

Troy Murphy

Tonight with barely Luther Head (day to day), Roy Hibbert, Josh McRoberts and Teague better hope he doesn't get outplayed by A.J. Price as their bench.

If we don't win convincingly this board will be a mess come 10pm and Dolfan will permaban me :sobbing: .

Pacers All-Star Granger practices, might play

By Mike Wells

Posted: October 28, 2009

ATLANTA -- All-Star forward Danny Granger participated in this morning's team shootaround, but the Pacers want to see how he responds before deciding whether he plays in the season opener tonight against the Atlanta Hawks.

Granger is dealing with a right bruised heel.

Swingman Dahntay Jones missed the shootaround with an upper respiratory infection. He is questionable. Reserve center Jeff Foster will play tonight after spending the past two days in Boston receiving treatment for an ailing back.

---------