• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 1: Indiana @ Atlanta

gsuteke

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He sure is playing smart (from a statistical standpoint). And Teague hit a 3 earlier...yay! The team sure is hitting on all cylinders offensively. Need to step it up on defense. How has Teague looked? And Houston, we have a bench!

Is League Pass Broadband not working for you either? I'm watching it live right now through it.

Haven't tried that. Thanks for the tip Dolfan!

Josh Smith and Marvin Williams are playing extremely well. Joe Johnson needs to play better. The hawks need to stop leaving Danny Granger and Troy Murphy open for three.

Wow . . I guess Smoove was serious about laying off the jumper.

The play he made with under 2 min to go, when he passes up a wide open corner 3 . . drives to the hole . . and passes to Mo for a wide open 3 in the other corner that he makes, was one of the best fundamentally sound plays I've ever seen him make.

This team needs to play better D on Granger and keep Hibbert off the boards in the 2nd half. And good lord, don't let Troy Murphy look like an All-NBA PF.

As a general rule offense lags the defense early in the year. It is pretty wierd to me to see the Hawks, not noted for their offensive execution, actually playing pretty well offensively and with only 6 turnovers. It is much more common to see teams turning it over a lot and struggling with their shot early in the season.

Edited by exodus

They buckled down BIG time defensively in the 4th. The offense looked good in general (only saw the second half), and the bench played quite a bit. If Crawford had played better (and not gotten into foul trouble), Joe would have seen less time. Overall, good win for the Hawks...gotta play defense like they did in the 4th quarter though.