• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game 2: Hawks VS Wizards

gsuteke

I'm at the game.

I LOVE Crawford's energy when he entered the game. Randy Foye has no chance in checking him. He can get past him anytime he wants.

After that slow start, they really picked it up on defense. Arenas will have to play 40 minutes, and might have to score 40 points, to keep them in the game. Goood 1st quarter.

The crowd here is WEAK. Maybe 8,000 - 10,000 here at start of 2nd qtr. Surprising with this being a Friday night and the first weekend home game. I'll give them the benefit of the doub, and say that they went to Jacksonville for the Fl - G game.

2nd unit needs to hold the lead, if people want Woody to rest the starters.

The crowd here is WEAK. Maybe 8,000 - 10,000 here at start of 2nd qtr. Surprising with this being a Friday night and the first weekend home game. I'll give them the benefit of the doub, and say that they went to Jacksonville for the Fl - G game.

2nd unit needs to hold the lead, if people want Woody to rest the starters.

They played pretty well with JJ out.

I'm liking Joe Smith so far, he's out there diving for loose balls and using his length to snag boards. His jumper is pretty decent to, although we already knew that. Horf def isn't afraid to take that jumper now and thats good to see. Craws handle is crazy, I think he's going to be huge for us as the year goes on. Josh made a boneheaded play with that stupid jump pass but he's really hitting the boards tonight so I'll give him a pass so far

LOL @ Woodson

"Hey Kevin you ain't got one right yet"

lol yeah that was funny

That layup Horford just missed might be one of my favorite moves that i have seen him make. instead of backing down he took Haywood up top, drove and changed directions getting all the way to the rim but just didn't finish.

Edited by exodus

Damn . . Haywood doesn't have a rebound yet? Playing lazy like Eddy Curry.

Hawks had a chance to end this game. Smoove getting that 4th foul hurt, along with sloppy play. LOL . . Philips Arena is like a day care center tonight. I got about ten 7 - 11 year olds on my row.

Lead down to 8 . . pick it up ATL.