• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow Joe

jy23

Everyone except JJ is throwing up bricks. This is a very winnable game but they need to get their act together.

Josh n Marv both r pretty much invisible tonight. If we cut down on the turnovers we can definitely win this game.

Everyone except JJ is throwing up bricks. This is a very winnable game but they need to get their act together.

Joe had a great first quarter but these nights can be frustrating to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe ends up w/ like 30 at the end of the game, which is a great night but we need more than that if he starts off w/ 18 in the first. The difference between Kobe/D Wade/Lebron and Joe is that if they had 18 in the first quarter, they'd keep pouring it on and end up with anywhere between 40 and 50 for the night. I hope I'm wrong and that Joe has another period in the game where he gets into a groove like he did in the first quarter. But I've seen many nights where he's been on fire for a period but not able to maintain it for most of the night.

Joe had a great first quarter but these nights can be frustrating to watch. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe ends up w/ like 30 at the end of the game, which is a great night but we need more than that if he starts off w/ 18 in the first. The difference between Kobe/D Wade/Lebron and Joe is that if they had 18 in the first quarter, they'd keep pouring it on and end up with anywhere between 40 and 50 for the night. I hope I'm wrong and that Joe has another period in the game where he gets into a groove like he did in the first quarter. But I've seen many nights where he's been on fire for a period but not able to maintain it for most of the night.

can't keep scoring if Woody sits you on the bench

can't keep scoring if Woody sits you on the bench

Well?

What was the score when he brought him back in and what is it now?

As long as he was on the bench, Kobe was too...

Advantage us

We are not here to see Joe score

We are here to win

If Joe scores a ton fine

But I want the W first

Edited by Sasquatch

JJ could go for 40, and it wouldn't matter one bit if the rest of the team plays like ish.

You guys need to make up your miinds about JJ. Do you want him to be a team player that gets everyone involved . . or do you want him taking 30 shots a game?

Instead of wishing for JJ to go for 50, how about asking Smoove and Marvin to step up.

It's like I said folks. It's the frontline that's keeping us from getting to that next level. They're the ones to most likely disappear in games like these. Not JJ or Bibby.

Odom is killing us AGAIN on the boards. I wonder why?

• Like 1

We cant stop ANYONE in the lane, again. Our jump shooting is cold. Fouls and turnovers aplenty. The Lakers have taken control of this game, and like a great team, they won't let up...they will continue to choke hold us unless and until we play better basketball tonight.

That's it...

Kirk Out

I'm not gonna let these clowns ruin my night.

It's one thing if you lose to the Lakers just by being bested

But these turnovers are sheer ignorance...

And guess who has decided to unleash the jumper tonight... helluva job josh

I refuse to watch'em when it seems like I want them to win more than they do

Let's see what's on the History Channel

Later

Edited by Sasquatch

Way to jinx it.

Not Joes fault, its the fact that we're out there playing like a middle school team with 19 turnovers