• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Did anyone see the Joe Johnson interview after the game?

GameTime

LOL...........Well, duh !

On a posirtive note you got to love how Teague came in attacked in the 4th quarter to keep us some what in the game.

The defensidng champs were coming off a loss. I doubt they lose 2 games in a row at all this season. No way the Lakers were going to start 1-2.............even without Gasol.

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

LOL...........Well, duh !

On a posirtive note you got to love how Teague came in attacked in the 4th quarter to keep us some what in the game.

it's almost as if they start to pee themselves once the get down by 10.

Back to the toughness theme:

Joe Smith finally stopped the "layup drill" with that hard foul in the 4th quarter. He may need to see more minutes early in the game.

I love ZaZa's effort but against big, slow centers like Bynum, Heywood, Oden, Pryzbilla, Shaq, etc. ..........I would not mind trying 10 minutes of Jason Collins to add some "toughness" that only 300 + pounds can give you..

Edited by coachx

And who could've he be possibly talking about, with the "soft" comment? He'll take the diplomatic route, and say it's the entire team. But all of us know who is "soft" and who isn't on this squad. The "softness" only shows up against strong, athletic frontlines.

LOL @ JJ . . telling it like it is. JJ is a little soft himself too, but it seems as if he's driving to the hole a lot more than he did in the past.

Good thing Aldridge is "soft" and Oden is a fouling machine.

Back to the toughness theme:

Joe Smith finally stopped the "layup drill" with that hard foul in the 4th quarter. He may need to see more minutes early in the game.

I love ZaZa's effort but against big, slow centers like Bynum, Heywood, Oden, Pryzbilla, Shaq, etc. ..........I would not mind trying 10 minutes of Jason Collins to add some "toughness" that only 300 + pounds can give you..

That's the one criticism that if people wanted to heap on Woody, is possibly not playing Collins. But that run happened so quickly, the move wouldn't have mattered much in the grand scheme of things.

They were down 74 - 70 with 6:43 left in the 3rd . . and just completely melted down after that point. It's like they went brain dead for 5 minutes. Like aliens kidnapped them or someting.

Joe needs to speak up and show some fire DURING THE GAME......not talk about it afterwards. Show that you are upset with your teammate and BE A LEADER for once out ON THE COURT!!!

If (dumbass) Woody takes you out when you are on fire, then say something to him! Don't just put your head down and go sit on the bench. Joe......BE A LEADER ON THE COURT!

Joe needs to speak up and show some fire DURING THE GAME......not talk about it afterwards. Show that you are upset with your teammate and BE A LEADER for once out ON THE COURT!!!

If (dumbass) Woody takes you out when you are on fire, then say something to him! Don't just put your head down and go sit on the bench. Joe......BE A LEADER ON THE COURT!

It's not his demeanor to be a vocal leader on the court. He's never been that way. But, I agree with you.

Everyone is well aware of JJ's looming free agency, and I think we're going to continue to hear him being critical of the team when they play like they did last night. He's not going to address it individually, or behind closed doors even. It's not the best, or most effective method of communicating to the team - through the media - but as the season plods along, JJ will use the media as a way to cover his butt when he decides to bolt.

I feel the same way. Don't say it to a reporter after the game.Say it write then and there.That's what leaders do.

I hope JJ realizes he is soft as well. I counted two times that JJ failed to box out Odom even though JJ had position. Just laziness on his part, Odom snatched the rebounds because he tried and JJ just stood there expecting someone else to do something.

Its nice to see JJ being more vocal, but he certainly hasn't said the right things so far. Its mainly him complaining but he is failing to realize his lack of effort and mistakes as well.

I agree, on one play there was a 50/50 chance to get the ball between him and Artest and JJ just got out the way while Artest went in hard and got the ball for an easy transition basket.... He should of at least made the contact, but he clearly avoided Artest.... That was "soft" JJ........