• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Info on HS Night pre-game meeting place

gsuteke

Reference the photo provided by DrZachary below. We'll have a pre-game get together outside of Gorin's at tables in the CNN Center's food court. The photo will show you a reference point on where to look. I personally will be there about 5 PM and I won't be hard to spot. I'll be wearing a long sleeve HawkSquawk T-shirt and I'll be the only guy in the general vicinity with 3 kids - one of which is a baby.

Don't show up on my account though - the last time we got together before a game the basketball discussion was exquisite. Lascar - NorthCyde - Traceman - DrZack - I apologize to the many that I have ommitted.

I look forward to seeing you there!

HSNight.jpg

The most important info that 'Teke managed to leave out:

Cheap beer is available at Gorin's and Great Wraps (to the right of Gorin's in the photo.)

Prices are, if I recall correctly, $4 for domestic 32oz cans (Coors Light, etc), $5 for domestic/regular 32oz drafts, $6 for fancypants 32oz drafts, including tax. What a deal! It pays to show loyalty, too, as the Gorin's guys will usually give away a bunch of beer to you towards the end of the season and in the playoffs.

I'll be there as early as possible, too.

Oh, I forgot to ask for it so far this season, but Gorin's also used to have a $7 48oz beer too that you could ask for. It was a secret, off-menu special, the "extra large" beer, or "jumbo" beer or something.

The Lascar Special

Definitely. The guy told me at the end of last season that he couldn't find those cups anymore though. I have to say it was fun to walk up to the guy and have him pull out one of the "secret" cups for you before you even say hi...

I'm traveling this weekend so I can't make it, but thanks for the invite.