• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Going to my 1st game this year!

HawkWeisErrr

I'm going, mind is made up. I've been a Hawk fan forever but just never made the time to go to a game. I have a couple of questions.

Which is the front row, A or AA? Or something else?

Better view of the game? Lower level, up top, or in the middle?

Any and all advice you wanna give me is appreciated.

Thanks!

The front row of any section is A. Now, which front row, depends on which level you're sitting at.

- 100 is lower level

- 200 is the small middle level

- 300 is the large upper deck section.

If your ticket is row A on any of those levels, you'll have a decent view of the game.

Personally, I like sitting at the 200 level, because it gives you a TV like view of the action. Also, they're cheaper than the 100 level tickets, which are the prime seats. 300 level is good, but just a little too high for me.

Have fun at the game. You'll like the experience.

The front row of any section is A. Now, which front row, depends on which level you're sitting at.

- 100 is lower level

- 200 is the small middle level

- 300 is the large upper deck section.

If your ticket is row A on any of those levels, you'll have a decent view of the game.

Personally, I like sitting at the 200 level, because it gives you a TV like view of the action. Also, they're cheaper than the 100 level tickets, which are the prime seats. 300 level is good, but just a little too high for me.

Have fun at the game. You'll like the experience.

Thanks North. But when looking for tickets I see AA on some of the listings. I like the very front row of a section. To sit on the very front row of any section I should be looking for row A right? What is row AA?

Thanks North. But when looking for tickets I see AA on some of the listings. I like the very front row of a section. To sit on the very front row of any section I should be looking for row A right? What is row AA?

If the seats in the 100's I think row AA is basically super premium courtside. You can look up your exact seat location on hawks.com in the 3d virtual tour.

In the middle of 115 is the perfect way to watch a basketball game in my experience, but I don't know if I'll ever get to sit there again. Really just about any sideline section is good. The closer to the A row the better. Be careful about getting too high up in the 200's. The overhang can be annoying if you want to see the whole scoreboard.

Edited by High5

210 to 213 are great sections.

113 to 110 are also very good if you want to sit closer (they cost a bit more).

The 300 section is a little high but not too bad if you sit close to the front.

Wanted to add that Hawks come out of the tunnel between sections 119 and 118. The ushers are pretty lax towards the end of most games so you can head over there you want to get some pictures as they head to the locker room.

Their bench is also on that side of the court.

Edited by ATLSmith

I'm going, mind is made up. I've been a Hawk fan forever but just never made the time to go to a game. I have a couple of questions.

Which is the front row, A or AA? Or something else?

Better view of the game? Lower level, up top, or in the middle?

Any and all advice you wanna give me is appreciated.

Thanks!

AA seats on the bench/press side (section 115 side) are not that good. You are on the same level as the team/press and you have to constantly look over and through them to see the action.