• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks / Bobcats Preview per nba.com

coachx

Charlottes defense is good but not as good as the Lakers. No excuse for having a game like this. High scorers: Smoove, JJ, and Crawford with 13 each. At least when we play like crap we give a balanced effort!

JJ missed some open jumpers early that kinda set the tone for the game. Brown was smart..he knew Smoove could rule the roost inside so he attacked him early and got some fouls against him to sit him down. Woody doesn't know how to use his depth...he plays the same rotations no matter that Mo was hitting and Teague could have been our energy guy tonight. He doesn't know how to ride the hot hand. Woody isn't a coach...he's an administrator. May as well have a laptop in his seat. JMHO.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ missed some open jumpers early that kinda set the tone for the game. Brown was smart..he knew Smoove could rule the roost inside so he attacked him early and got some fouls against him to sit him down. Woody doesn't know how to use his depth...he plays the same rotations no matter that Mo was hitting and Teague could have been our energy guy tonight. He doesn't know how to ride the hot hand. Woody isn't a coach...he's an administrator. May as well have a laptop in his seat. JMHO.

Smoove never plays well against Charlotte. Its always the same...bad matchups and they give him the jumper. They play off him so he cant get past; and if he does, Charlotte has always played good enough help defense to cause him problems going in.

This is not on Smoove. The loss was on everyone of our starters. If I had to pick only one, it would be Bibby 1st and JJ 2nd. They are our floor generals and when things get bad; at least one of them has to answer the call.

And if they can't answer the call, Woodson needs to use a different offense; because if we do not get 20 pts from someone that plays guard, this is pretty much one of our typical losses....

Edited by Buzzard

:snowballfight:

I hate those "I told you so" posts, don't you?

Well, I told you so. Charlotte has our number. Their record before tonight, at home against the Hawks was

something like 2-10. for the Hawks.

Tonight, the Bobcats dominated everything.

I hate those "I told you so" posts, don't you?

Well, I told you so. Charlotte has our number. Their record before tonight, at home against the Hawks was

something like 2-10. for the Hawks.

Tonight, the Bobcats dominated everything.

I only hate it for being the truth. :white flag:

But if we ever want to move up another step; these types of teams having our number needs to end.....