• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks vs Knicks

exodus

JJ needs to go all the way to the rim, instead of shooting the floater, when his jumper isn't faling. If he keeps playing like this, he better take full responsibility for the loss tonight. No "we" ish. He.

Thank God for Mo Evans in that 2nd qtr. That's why I don't mind at all if he starts getting more time . . even if he has to take minutes from Teague.

If they stop turning the ball over, they'll take control of this game and pull away in the 4th.

LOL . . this team is so schizophrenic on the road. They play just like Utah.

Huge games by Smith and Horford which you would expect against the Knicks. Too much selfish play from JJ though.

Marvin is really getting to be a concern. The Hawks are going to need him before this year is out. His shooting slump seems to be getting in his head.

We surely didn't sleepwalk through that 3rd quarter. Our defense (or lack thereof) is STILL a huge concern. I am glad we can beat a team like NY on the road--that would have been a tossup for us even last year. Smoove had another great game, Horford feasted on NY's lack of a real Center, and Mo played well off the bench. That second half effort was very nice to see. We need to find ways to play like that through all four quarters.

Nice win. I still worry about Woody and this offense (or lack thereof). We can't beat the real good teams like this. JJ was doing too much one on one trying his hardest to impersonate Allen Iverson tonight. I am still questioning whether he is trying to get us a win or fill up his own stats. Even the NY announcers were ripping on joe for not taking his own advice about playing selfless basketball. I don't mind joe taking over and taking many shots. I just want it to be within the flow of the team. I guess it's hard to do that when the team is without a scheme.

Edited by DarnShadyRefs

...Horford feasted on NY's lack of a real Center, and Mo played well off the bench. That second half effort was very nice to see. We need to find ways to play like that through all four quarters.

It looked to me like Woody actiually adapted his rotations/playing time in the second half based on which matchups were working. I'm (happily) flabbergasted!

JJ was playing like Gilbert Arenas ( the evil Gilbert ) in the 1st half. In the 2nd half, he was much more under control, shot 6 - 9 FG . . and most importantly . . had 0 turnovers.

Gotta love how Josh Smith once again, played within himself, and looked to get the easy baskets. Another high shooting % game from him. And he hit the boards.

Horford was terrific in that 3rd quarter whe we finally took the lead. He had the advantage all night, but just couldn't make anything in that 1st half.

The shooting of Mo and Bibby kept the game from getting out of hand in that 1st half. Finally a high assist game from Bibby as well.

Marvin . . . that dude better be careful to become less and less important to Woody's rotation. He has to simply start making his open shots.

Interesting that Woody basically went with a 7-man rotation tonight. Heavy minutes for JJ and Horford. I'm sure people will cry about it, once they see the boxscore.

And Teague was basically out of the rotation tonight. Doesn't bother me one bit in a game like this. He may be needed on Friday night though.

Good comeback win. 6 - 2. Now for our new arch rival. Maybe Marvin will wake up there.