• Raised $440 of $700 target

Fri's Game in Boston should be a good indicator

JackB1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exodus, is this win legit even though big baby was out? Oh yah,.. Pierce had a "boo boo" as well. You can add Perkins face to the injury list as well.

If you look at Diesels antifan thread i expected the Hawks to play well tonight. And the only reason i mentioned injuries after the last game is because the guy who started the thread didn't watch the game and didn't know anyone was out. RIF

• Admin

Great game...on the road too!

The big thing I have been noticing our guys doing this year that they have not been doing in the past is boxing out.

ITs a fundamental thing but we were always horrible at it. It cost us a lot in the past.

We crushed them on the boards.

Nothing to complain about.

It looks like Woody is saving Joe Smith for important games. I was wondering why he had not been getting much pt in the past. I loved the work he and Zaza did.

Crawford played well.

Joe turned in another great game. He needs to do a little less dribbling.

Horford was a monster and Josh gave another solid performance.

Marvin did a lot of sitting tonight.

I liked Teague's d on House.

Bibby was clutch and playing smart.

Great game!

Garnett just does not seem like his old self.

Hubie just loves Paul Pierce.

• Premium Member

This was a total team effort and team win tonight. You can point out five or six guys that heavily contributed on either end to win this. This team if the injury bug stays away is definitely the best team we've had since the very good Deke/Mookie/Smitty days and may even rival some of those awesome late 80's 'Nique squads.