• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We are very fortunate as Hawks fans

gsuteke

We endured all those losing seasons and now it's our turn.

I'm enjoying watching the Celtics piss and moan about calls but it's bigger than that. This team can do special things.

If you've doubted whether the Hawks were "for real" this time around I think we know the answer.

Enjoy it while you've got it.

• Like 1

No need to worry about Boston.

Boston is more experience than the Hawks but Doc Rivers himself said "they're more athletic than us" which mean's we're better if both teams make the same decisions.

Do you remember rooting for Al Harrington? Screw that guy is my point - this is our time.

Boston is more experience than the Hawks but Doc Rivers himself said "they're more athletic than us" which mean's we're better if both teams make the same decisions.

Do you remember rooting for Al Harrington? Screw that guy is my point - this is our time.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Feels great being a fan right now

Great win....However, I'm still reserving my excitement. Last year I was very excited after our fast start. Still this year feels different, I like what we have so far.

AzSensation = future owner of "my dad is the best dad ever" bumper sticker

haha good times man

is it me or does it seem like the celtics cannot intimidate the hawks without glenn big baby davis.he pushed us around last yr, in the paint.

even though crawford & joe warmed up and bibby threw a few in the river, the keys to the game was the controled play of josh smith and the yoeman effort of al horford. as long as al can put the ball in the basket 5X a night and give me 8 to 10 rebounds a night . we become a handfull to deal with every night.

I have often said that i thought the slow maturity of josh & al are whats holding us back from being an elite team.

Agreed teke. We could certainly screw this up if we get all big-headed...but on the other hand, I think this could have been a "changing of the guard" moment tonight. We didn't get lucky to win this game. We hung in there and took their best shots and then methodically beat them at their place. When we play them at our place we should rip them apart.

Of course we have to do our due diligence and beat the teams we are supposed to beat along the way - but if we do - and go up against them in the playoffs - I'm not afraid for the Hawks against the Celtics anymore.biggrin.gif

We endured all those losing seasons and now it's our turn.

I'm enjoying watching the Celtics piss and moan about calls but it's bigger than that. This team can do special things.

If you've doubted whether the Hawks were "for real" this time around I think we know the answer.

Enjoy it while you've got it.

Good win. Hopefully they will not have a big letdown the next game.

It would have been better if the intensity was there as it was last year.

It would have been better if Pamela Anderson had gotten naked at halftime.

Understood?

Enjoy it. I've sat through too damn many "Big Dog" Robinson jumpers and Alan "hendu" Henderson missed shots to not appreciate this for what it is.

THis is a golden age for Atlanta Hoops.

It would have been better if the intensity was there as it was last year.

What in the blue hell are you talking about? The Hawks controlled this game beautifully. No panic, no huge let-downs. We dominated in the paint. We played good defense. I'll take a calm, confident win over "intensity" any day. Thge maturity of the team was outstanding.

• Like 1

What in the blue hell are you talking about? The Hawks controlled this game beautifully. No panic, no huge let-downs. We dominated in the paint. We played good defense. I'll take a calm, confident win over "intensity" any day. Thge maturity of the team was outstanding.

I totally agree Duff_Man....it was a great win for our franchise. However, I also agree that "It would have been better if (as gsuteke said) Pamela Anderson had gotten naked at halftime." (it was on cable...why not?)

Edited by DJlaysitup