• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Damn I hate these crying Blazers announcers

Admin

Solution: FS South/Sportsouth

Unfortunetly with nba league pass you take what they give you. You dont get to pick what teams broadcast you want. Even if you get the sports pack with all the fox stations along with league pass one cities feed always gets blacked out. For some dam reason every time we play Boston I gte the Boston announcers.

Unfortunetly with nba league pass you take what they give you. You dont get to pick what teams broadcast you want. Even if you get the sports pack with all the fox stations along with league pass one cities feed always gets blacked out. For some dam reason every time we play Boston I gte the Boston announcers.

What service provider do you use? Read my ealier post.

Solution: FS South/Sportsouth

Everybody isn't as fortunate as us to live in the area and get to hear Nique everynight, woooohoooo!!!!!! lol

• Premium Member

Oh man, I miss Smitty. I remember his first few months he had a hard time but by the end of his time doing our games he had really become and excellent commentator. He was also by far my favorite player growing up, (I started watching the Hawks post-Dominique unfortunately) and always got a kick of seeing him doing our games. Oh well.

Wow I just noticed you can pick what feed you want. Has it been this way all year because I usually work so I just set it up to record. I looked for tonights schedule and it has both feeds but I didnt notice it in any games before that. AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE