• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

And so It begins..

MVP23

..Guys, Expect people to start calling you to B word (Bandwagoner) when you tell them you're a Hawk fan.....it happened to me at school today. I've been watching this team since I can remember, and I'm sure many of you have as well...with success,..comes hate I guess.

NOT ME EVERYONES KNOWN THAT IVE LOVED THE HAWKS FOREVER I LET MY PRESENCE KNOWN I WOULD ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THE HAWKS WERE EVERY YEAR AND EVEN WENT TO 5 OR 6 games when they whon 13 games and 27 games so but yeaa i notice alot of my friends starting to like the hawks now that use to always be CLEVLAND AND ALL THE OTHER ELITES fans and what school do u go to

NOT ME EVERYONES KNOWN THAT IVE LOVED THE HAWKS FOREVER I LET MY PRESENCE KNOWN I WOULD ALWAYS TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD THE HAWKS WERE EVERY YEAR AND EVEN WENT TO 5 OR 6 games when they whon 13 games and 27 games so but yeaa i notice alot of my friends starting to like the hawks now that use to always be CLEVLAND AND ALL THE OTHER ELITES fans and what school do u go to

nice work.

Everyone who knows me. Knows im an all Atlanta fan. Have been for 20 years. Its funny cause now none of my friends want to talk basketball now since their teams are sucking right now.

I'm the type that will stand up to watch the games at home. My fanhood can't be questioned. I've been a fan since my raggedy Mookie Blaylock jersey that I used to wear all the time to play ball.

Edited by EazyRoc