• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

KNOW WE KNOW! (Some things we learned from tonight)

MVP23

I will agree that Joe Smith has been pretty terrible so far.

What exactly did you expect H?

Not sure I'd call 10 minutes a night during which he pops a 14 footer or two, grabs 2-3 boards, gives a foul or two, & more importantly doesn't make negative plays "pretty terrible."

As Denny Green would say, "He is who we thought he was."

• Premium Member

I got no love for Woodson and can pick out a million things every game that I don't like. However, the biggest problem that I saw in this loss was with JJ. He's holding the ball too long. He needs to either go quick or give it up.

Why all the Mo Evans hate though? It's crazy how easily we flip on a player as fans. He had some strong games for our team last year off the bench and as a starter. All players go through a slump and it's real early in the season with a MAJOR addition to the bench in Crawford. Sheesh...give the man some time to adjust before we start talking about how worthless he is.

What exactly did you expect H?

Not sure I'd call 10 minutes a night during which he pops a 14 footer or two, grabs 2-3 boards, gives a foul or two, & more importantly doesn't make negative plays "pretty terrible."

As Denny Green would say, "He is who we thought he was."

Agreed, I feel the same way. I've been happy with Joe Smith and I expect him to really make his impact on big games like he did against the Celtics.

Bibby out, Back-to-(on the road)Back after a physical game and emotionally spent run (10 games).

Did I say On The Road?

Trap games happen.

Exactly!! I hope that most people are joking!! 11- 3 not too shabby of a record (6 home wins 5 road wins 8 road games). Maybe if we were 6 - 9 like New Orleans we may have a slight issue but playing teams like a revamped Wizards (early when they had higher hopes), any road game especially against teams like the Lakers, Celtics and the Blazers, Home games against top/hot teams like Denver, Miami, Blazers and Houston. When I think about it yeah that loss to New Orleans pretty much doomed us :lol6: .