• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official: Charles Barkley Hawks Thread

frankthetank966

This is a thread dedicated to the appreciation of Charles Barkley's comments about the Hawks.

For instance tonight he said "I cannot believe the Atlanta Hawks are on national TV..." hahaha

I wonder what that fat f___ has to say after tonight? He still think the fans should show up to support a 4th seed team going nowhere?

I wonder what that fat f___ has to say after tonight? He still think the fans should show up to support a 4th seed team going nowhere?

I stayed up and saw him talk after the Bulls/Jazzz game. He didn't have anything bad to say about us only the fact he says we need a "inside" presence on the offensive end. Said the Hawks are a jump shooting team, when the game slows down and we aren't able to hit our shots we are going to struggle. Said we need to find a way to get easy baskets when it turns into a "halfcourt" game. I wouldn't mind making a trade for AL Jefferson next summer. He could be our inside presence.

I stayed up and saw him talk after the Bulls/Jazzz game. He didn't have anything bad to say about us only the fact he says we need a "inside" presence on the offensive end. Said the Hawks are a jump shooting team, when the game slows down and we aren't able to hit our shots we are going to struggle. Said we need to find a way to get easy baskets when it turns into a "halfcourt" game. I wouldn't mind making a trade for AL Jefferson next summer. He could be our inside presence.

He's obviously right. It's a coaching issue. When we're slowed down and FORCED to run an offense we struggle. Why? Because no one has any idea what to do. Give it to our all star, or another chucker and get out of the way.

When we lose, the excuse is always "we didn't make shots". I would rather here a player say "we need to find ways to put people in better positions to make shots."