• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Crawford Addition Ranked #1 Offseason Move

HalfHawk

• Premium Member

I knew Shaq was gonna bomb in Cleveland. Last year was an aboslute fluke season regarding his health, and he had missed an obscene amount of games for several years before that year. He is old, out of shape, and injury prone.

The Vince Carter trade was huge, but it didn't make Orlando a whole lot better... just filled Turkoglu's shoes.

I think having Crawford is huge for us, especially considering that we have two plays in our offensive playbook, and one of them is Iso Crawford.

http://www.nba.com/2...ls=iref:nbahpt1

We've been saying this since the start of the season, but these guys were on the Shaq bandwagon since now.

Most fans think their new guy is the best acquisition. Remember, how excited we were when Shareef, Glen Robinson, Theo etc. came here?

The experts liked the big names in big teams and ignored how they fit in. Why not. Those teams spent $20 million more than us. They deserve some attention.

• Premium Member

Most fans think their new guy is the best acquisition. Remember, how excited we were when Shareef, Glen Robinson, Theo etc. came here?

The experts liked the big names in big teams and ignored how they fit in. Why not. Those teams spent $20 million more than us. They deserve some attention.

When we got Shareef I thought it was like the best trade in the history of the NBA.

Talk about dissapointment :brick wall:

• Premium Member

When we got Shareef I thought it was like the best trade in the history of the NBA.

Talk about dissapointment :brick wall:

Say what you want about Reef, but the guy did all he could while he was here. He WANTED to be here and tried his best to bring his hometown franchise back. I have tremendous respect for the man.

• Premium Member

Say what you want about Reef, but the guy did all he could while he was here. He WANTED to be here and tried his best to bring his hometown franchise back. I have tremendous respect for the man.

I like Shareef too, but the trade didn't have the impact we all thought at the time.

• Premium Member

I like Shareef too, but the trade didn't have the impact we all thought at the time.

Sure it did. The problem was that we didn't put the right people with Shareef.

Imagine had we had Shareef with Deke instead of Shareef with Theo?

Imagine had we not traded for Glen Robinson and Kept Kukoc?

Imagine had we found a better PG than Terry or a better 2 guard than Terry? Terry was neither and both.

Shareef pulled down his 20/10 but he was meant to be beside somebody who could be a scoring leader. Joe Johnson plus Shareef when we got him would equal championship.

Shareef had inflated numbers and liked to shoot outside too much. He whined about non-calls a LOT. He makes Josh look like Lenny Wilkens. He didn't hustle. I was excited at first and came to realize I only was watching his box scores, not his actual play.

Yeah he got his 20/10, but he never made anyone around him better. He was better served as a 2nd or third option.