• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Subway Fresh Take: Legler says Hawks are for real

Admin

Now don't get me wrong I think that the Magic are stacked but I think that if you swapped Howard and Horf we would be damn near the same team. Bibby and JWill=wash, Joe n VC=wash, Marv n Shard=advantage magic, Josh n Bass= advantage Hawks, Horf n Howard= clear advantage Magic.........

Jameer Nelson. I know he is out right now, but he is a far better player than Bibby. The Magic also have better coaching. Besides, Howard doesn't play for the Hawks.... So the if you switched this guy with that guy stuff doesn't mean anything. It's not a meaningful point really.

well damn, REALLY? If u take away Howard's dunking he's not very effective on offense

He doesn't have to score 20 points a night for Orlando to win and he still impacts the game on the defensive end just as he showed the Hawks recently.

How do you think this team is going to get to the elite level with bad coaching, no low post scoring and bad defense? Why don't you explain what you think makes this team a legit contender? Or are you going to just rah rah rah behind Legler's obviously incorrect statement that the Hawks defend? The 38% in three's that teams shoot against the Hawks and the 98PPG the Hawks give up don't suggest a good defensive team at all. Outside of shot blocking.... This team doesn't really do anything on the defensive end.

I understand that the folks here are happy that this a 4th seed team that wins some games. I just want the team to take the steps to get to the next level. I know I need to work on posting a lot less because I just don't see eye to eye with the people here. As a fan, I just don't share the same mindset with the people here that get up and down depending on W's and L's.

Edited by Hotlanta1981