Diesel

• Premium Member

I repeated here for the calls for:

Teague

Siler

and

even

SOLO...

I have news for you all. Those guys are not the difference makers you guys think. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big BLINK fan, I just don't think he's ready right now. I agree he needs to log in about 10-12 consistent mpg but Woody's not going to do that. Teague's development will depend on how many blow out games we have.

Siler is not "the answer" either. Siler hasn't caught on with a team for a reason.

Solo was a good project. We could have done more with him, but he's very foul prone still.

We got some vet guys who are helping our young guys. They are not world beaters. They are not great. They may do better under different coaching... but for now, this is us.

We are who we thought we are...

(I just had to get that in...)

Seriously though,

We still have some of the flaws we been having...

We need a big that can rebound and be a post scoring threat.

We need better defense on the perimeter.

Smoove for all of his faults is definitely progressing.

We just feel it when he's out.

When the shots are falling for this Hawks team, they win.

Look how many 3's we missed last night - and, left 8 points at the free throw line. Lost by 7.

Agent 0 should have had more than 2 minutes, one of which was the final minute of the game.

Sure, he's a rook and he's not THAT good, not yet. Bibby played how good last night? It's not

like he was settting the net on fire with his shooting and his defense?

Yep. Solid #4 in the east. Face it. As Diesel says, that's us.

:conversation:

I agree. I threw out Solo's name out there, simply because we probably could use a shot blocking prescence off the bench. But dude was definitely foul prone. That's why I used to call him "Hack" Solo . . . Han Solo's brother.

None of those guys are difference makers, you're right. It's going to be up to our core 6 players, to get us where we want to be as a team.

Last night was a good opportunity for guys to step up. And for the most part, they just didn't do it, especially on the defensive end. I expect a much better game tonight, win or lose.