• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

..Are the bulls this terrible, or are the Hawks just this beastly..

MVP23

Just like last week's game against the Raps, it's a little bit of both. Unlike the Hawks last year, the Bulls aren't building on the momentum of their playoff series last spring. They look like they miss Gordon a lot.

The Hawks have a problem with coming out flat following a blowout win. Hopefully, they'll avoid this on Friday.

..WE MUST beat any team that loses to the Nets at home by at least 20..but I do like what I'm seeing..and even Woody is making good descisons....holy cow..Mo Evans hit a shot!!

Looks like Cavs may lose to the Rockets tonight. With our next 6-7 games, if we can buckle down and defend and rebound we may be able to take a little lead in the race for #3.

:write a letter:

To me, one of the great things about this game: In the second quarter, the entire starting five

were on the bench - - - And, the second five were holding their own against this Bulls team.

Woody - - The second unit playing together - - UNBELIEVEABLE!!

Are the Hawks THIS good?? Are the Bulls THIS bad ?? Yes, they are.

The Hawks: When they're hot, they're hot. When they're not, they're not. Last night they were hot.

The Bulls gave a good account of themselves thru the first quarter. Then, they wilted. This was a

combination of things. 1- They are not that good. 2- They are not that deep and our second unit

showed up well last night. 3- Well rested Hawk team, at home, VS a Bulls team on the road and

the second game on back to back nights.

:conversation:

I don't go to the realgm boards much because I hate those boards, but I had to go read the Bulls/Hawks game thread and it's funny as hell. It's funny when the other team is on the end of these type of games.

I just went over to that board and yes, it is ROFLMAO funny. The line about the Bulls being able to make Kwame Brown look like Kareem took me almost five minutes to stop laughing...

:write a letter:

To me, one of the great things about this game: In the second quarter, the entire starting five

were on the bench - - - And, the second five were holding their own against this Bulls team.

Woody - - The second unit playing together - - UNBELIEVEABLE!!

i have to agree with this. it was great to be able to get our bench plenty of playing time while it was available, and great to see woody utilize it. now granted, outside of crawford, i don't think the bench players did anything to impress me (okay, mo evans did hit some nice shots, too). in fact, i was a little disappointed (just a little) in teague's play. as ho-hum as the bench played, though, they didn't make any major stupid mistakes, held down the court and kept the bulls from any kind of come back, which is terrific in and of itself. aaron grey vs. jason collins -- wow, that was kind of amusing to see. i would've liked to have seen rand mo a little more, i hope he can edge into the rotation a little bit more. anyone know if joe smith's thumb is serious at all?

oh, and to top it all off, i got a double bonus night, after the hawks win on espn, i got to watch the uk wildcats hold their own against uconn in msg!! glad i get to watch wall in uk blue while it lasts (any way the hawks can trade up to get him this draft?!).

Edited by bird_dirt

• Moderators

in fact, i was a little disappointed (just a little) in teague's play. as ho-hum as the bench played, though, they didn't make any major stupid mistakes, held down the court and kept the bulls from any kind of come back, which is terrific in and of itself.

8 points, 4 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 turnovers, 1 steal, 1 blocked shot

Nice line for a disappointing night from Teague!

oh, and to top it all off, i got a double bonus night, after the hawks win on espn, i got to watch the uk wildcats hold their own against uconn in msg!! glad i get to watch wall in uk blue while it lasts (any way the hawks can trade up to get him this draft?!).

I wish the Hawks' owned the Knick's pick this year instead of Utah so we could have a shot at him. Wall is special, to say the least!