• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Merged: 2010 NBA All-Star voting so far

SmooveTheFuture

Pretty much what I expected... What happened to NBA fans?? Back in the 90´s it wasn't this bad. The average NBA fan today seems to be totally ignorant about what is going on in the league.

It wasn't that bad, but it still had some similarities. It all comes back to star power and highlight ability of a player. Your average fan may only see commercials and know players through hearsay, not exactly the ones that are having good seasons this year. The voting basically reflects that.

Grant Hill drinks Sprite = well known commercial and All-star appearances way past his prime.

Tim Hardaway is another example that comes to mind. Him and his ugly *ss Bacon shoes.....

Edited by AUhawksfan

TMac is a subsidiary of Yao's popularity in China. You guys didn't know that

The Hawks have no starting caliber players, so what we need to hope for is someone that doesn't deserve a bid gets voted in. I think we'll be fine, although I wouldn't be suprised if Joe is once again our only representative.

I do think Josh and Al have a fighting chance though to get selected as reserves, especially if the General winds up being the Coach which is a little bit of a longshot.

I don't get why anyone would bother taking the time to go out of their way to vote for Joe and Josh. Neither one of them has any chance at all of starting the ASG

Maybe because they want to give them the chance of starting in the ASG??

It takes like 1 mintue to vote anyway...