• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe Evaluation

benhillboy

I wouldn't be surprised to see Wade in NJ.

IN fact... who is to say that they are not tanking purposefully so that they can have the money for Wade. Harris and Lopez as sidekicks and then Get a shot at John Wall or Derrick Favors.

I think Wade loves South Beach too much, and would only consider going to Chicago as a possible move ( which would instantly elevate that team to a 50+ win level ). Miami has enough money to seriously change the look of that team next year. Adding a Bosh or Amare to Wade, would make that team formidible again. They'd just have to make sure to add the right scrubs around them.

To me, NY, Chicago, Jersey, and Minnesota are all possible teams that will go after JJ with full force.

The wildcard in this, may actually come from how appreciated JJ perceives himself to be from the people in Atlanta. It's obvious that the fan base shows more love and admiration for Smoove, than they do JJ . . even if those fans know that JJ is the more talented player. ( the Smoove lovers will debate me on this though ). I think the fans, and especially the media may need to start treating JJ like the all-star that he is, instead of just a guy who is simply a piece of the puzzle.