• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Could this be true?

Brotha2ThaNite

We'll see if he can do this against higher caliber teams in the few games coming up. He'll be up against Jamal Tinsley ( Memphis ), Eric Maynor ( Utah ), and has Ty Lawson coming up next week @ Denver.

The backup point guards Teague faced in the last 3 games were all much better and were starters recently. Calderon/Hinrich/Alston are established quality NBA point guards. Alston was the starting PG of last year's eastern champion. Teague made him look bad.

The backup point guards Teague faced in the last 3 games were all much better and were starters recently. Calderon/Hinrich/Alston are established quality NBA point guards. Alston was the starting PG of last year's eastern champion. Teague made him look bad.

Well funny that you say that Jerry but Calderon was day to day coming in to the Raptors game and had to leave early because of reaggravating his hip injury. Hinrich just returned for the first time from about a week + off with a thumb injury on his shooting hand (shot 0-9) and then Rafer has been the worst starting point guard in the league for the past 4 years. Those guys didn't make the injury thread?

Let's hold off from crowning the guy just yet. He's been fortunate to have been gaining PT thanks to the team's proficiency for blowing teams out but we haven't seen him in a pressure situation yet alone how he reacts to the "rookie wall". How he plays these other up coming young guns will only further give us glimpses into how good he can be but I'm still taking a patient stance with him before I declare him as breaking out. I say we just sit back and find it fortunate that he has at least consistently shown us glimpses of belonging in the league.

Let's hold off from crowning the guy just yet. He's been fortunate to have been gaining PT thanks to the team's proficiency for blowing teams out but we haven't seen him in a pressure situation yet alone how he reacts to the "rookie wall". How he plays these other up coming young guns will only further give us glimpses into how good he can be but I'm still taking a patient stance with him before I declare him as breaking out. I say we just sit back and find it fortunate that he has at least consistently shown us glimpses of belonging in the league.

I am crowing him with nothing. I simply said Calderon/Hinrich/Alston are far better than Tinsley/Maynor/Lawson.

Teague may not hit the rookie wall as hard as the other rookies because his NBA minutes will be less than his college minutes.

Patience? Definitely.

Excited? Why not?

I am crowing him with nothing. I simply said Calderon/Hinrich/Alston are far better than Tinsley/Maynor/Lawson.

Teague may not hit the rookie wall as hard as the other rookies because his NBA minutes will be less than his college minutes.

Patience? Definitely.

Excited? Why not?

First part of the post was directly to you but the second part was mostly in general. I'm not accusing you in particular of crowning him but injured Hinrich and Cal and then garbage Alston can't be to far off from Tins and the young guns. I mean Christ, given how Hotlanta complains about JJ being a poor shooter at 44% imagine how badly he'd tear into Alston at a career 38% and currently 34% on the season if he were on our team?

First part of the post was directly to you but the second part was mostly in general. I'm not accusing you in particular of crowning him but injured Hinrich and Cal and then garbage Alston can't be to far off from Tins and the young guns. I mean Christ, given how Hotlanta complains about JJ being a poor shooter at 44% imagine how badly he'd tear into Alston at a career 38% and currently 34% on the season if he were on our team?

Tinsley just signed and had no training camp. He won't have his legs.

Do you remember what Teague did to Lawson last year? Check youtube.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=290110154

It was total destruction.