• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Joe Dumars would have changed coaches by now.

Diesel

• Moderators

I am just paraphrasing and going to the logical conclusion of your ridiculous statements. You do want the Hawks to play more like other teams. Other teams that have better personnel on offense but aren't getting nearly as much production. You can try and distance yourself from that but its exactly what you are saying. Of course you don't like it when its pointed out but thats not my problem.

Consider yourself "ignored" if you won't even stop deliberately twisting what I say. If I said "I want our team to make all our shots on offense" at this point I expect you to say "LOL AHF WANTS US TO STOP REBOUNDING ON OFFENSE! RIDICULOUS!"

Take your "turnovers" example again. All you are doing is focusing on the downside of a strategy without acknowledging it in its entirety. If you go with a strategy of more long distance passes in the NFL, that will lead to a lower completion percentage and higher percentage of interceptions with a tradeoff of higher YPC and more room for the running game and underneath routes compared to a short passing strategy. To describe an advocate of long passes as someone who "wants to complete fewer passes and throw more interceptions" is as inane and disingenuous as what you keep saying. It stifles legitimate conversation because you are deliberately twisting that person's position from one that is debatable to one that is patently absurd.

I'll continue this discussion with northcyde in the future since he actually acknowledges the other person's position, and we can disagree without the gamesmanship.

If the Falcons had the #1 offense in the league and you were here bitching about how the Hawks don't throw deep enough damn right I'd be on here saying that what you are asking for is the Falcons to throw more interceptions and have a lower completion percentage. You would be focusing on just one aspect without at all looking at why the team is not doing them. You have your head in the sand and results are not enough for you to reassess things. If you want Josh Smith and Horford to handle the ball more against a settled defense then the downside is that you will get more turnovers. If thats what you want then maybe you think the offense will overall be better off for it but thats a tradeoff you need to be willing to admit to.

I realize that you were put in an awful position trying to say the Hawks offense sucks when they ahve the top offense in the league so I guess your right that the most reasonable position for you to take is just to drop it.